Twenty-three!!!!

Then in an instant we were teleported, but not to England, to Paris.

“What are we doing here?” Savannah asked confused.

“I don’t know it is like my powers are not totally there, I think that they are gone as long as I have the curse. And that this is the closest we can get by teleporting.” Damon said and shook his head.

“Then we just have to go by car the rest of the way.” I said and they nodded.

“Yes, we would have to, because I can’t even teleport from here to there.” Damon said and pointed to a place next to a poster.

So I made BLACKMAGIC again and everyone climbed in, I was in the driver’s seat again and started the car. It started like always, with a purr that sounded like music in my ears.

“That is it.” I said and revved it.

“Let go and be cured.” Damon said.

Behind me I could feel the electricity coming from Storm. She was either excited to be in the car or her adrenaline was wearing off from her fight with the molls.

So I flew through the streets of Paris and went to the docks because England was on a tiny island in the UK.

I made the car disappear as soon as everyone was out of the car. Then I made a speed boat large enough for everyone to fit in. everyone climbed in and I started the engine again.

“We are going to be there in about a half an hour.” I told them and they nodded. Damon came to me and smiled.

“Could I get the phone and call Haven and tell her the big surprise?” he asked and I smiled, rolled my eyes and nodded. I made a phone and handed it to him.

“Of course you can, I bet she is going to scream in the phone with all the excitement.” I said and he nodded, smiling.

“I bet she will.” He said and went back to his seat. He dialled and waited for her to pick up. After she picked up I didn’t listen any more.

Then Cam came to me and took my hand.

“You are just about good at anything.” He said and squeezed my hand.

“Yea I am. But so are you.” I said and he nodded in agreement.

So we all sat in silence for a while and then I smiled when I saw the UK.

“Hey look over there.” I said and pointed to where the island began to show.

“Oh, hey, Haven we are almost at the shore, so I’ll see you soon.” Damon said to her and she squeaked with happiness.

“Yea, you can tell Star to send a car.” He said and rolled his eyes.

The beach came closer and closer and within seconds I hit the shore.

“Guys we are here.” I said and climbed out. The rest climbed out after me.

“Look, there’s the car.” Savannah said and showed us the limo that awaited us.

“We have to hurry.” I said and headed for it.

So we all climbed in and listened to music on the way.

“Why do we have to hurry?” Storm asked and I rolled my eyes.

“Do you know what tomorrow is?” I asked back.

“No idea.”

“Tomorrow is the end cycle of the ‘Devil in Disguise’ and the beginning of the ‘Devil Face’” I said and she nodded in understanding.