Nineteen!!!!

It was about afternoon after we saved Solaria, so we stopped to catch our breath and drank some juice I made. I also made some chairs for us to sit in since Storm and Savannah didn’t want to sit on the ground or on a tree. After Savannah sat down she tried to locate the moon grass.

Savannah was having a hard time finding it.

“Why can’t I find it?” she asked to herself. Then I shook my head as irony came to me.

“Have you ever thought that you can only locate the moon grass when it is night and the moon is out?” I asked her and she sighed.

“That can be it because I can’t pick it up.” She said and I smiled.

“But it doesn’t mean that we can’t get another one on the list and then the day the moon comes out we can just go and get it.” Damon offered.

“Then I guess we can go and get the mount Olympus waterfall water.” I said and I could see him drop his head.

“What is wrong?” Storm asked him.

“Nothing, yet. I am just so tired.” He said and yawned. Then I saw that all the guys seemed to be tired and then they yawned. All the girls seemed relaxed and fresh, like they could go on for another few hours. And then I realized that it was the curse doing this to them.

“How about we rest for a few minutes?” I said and all the guys nodded and I smiled, to think the guys are tired, not the girls, usually it is the girls.

“How about you teleport us to Olympia in Greece and we go and look for the water?” Savannah asked Damon and I heard him grunt, not happy at all to be doing this.

“Fine make quick, I want to get back to sleep.” He said inpatient. We held hands and were teleported to Greece. The place was amazing, even though we were in a type of forest- not at all big, - I saw it was made out of white; white pillars, white houses, even the people wore just white. This place freaked me out and I didn’t know what to think of it.

When I looked back at the guys, I saw that they were sleeping. I smiled and mentioned for Storm and Savannah to come, so that we can get the water.

“Wait, don’t you think we have to wear white?” Savannah asked and I smiled.

“Who says we aren’t already?” I asked back and ginned when she looked down, just to see that her clothes were white.

 We went into the street and were greeted by many people at once; it was like we were already part of the group.

We just kept walking and followed a lot of people who I could lead off of their talking was the waterfall.

They all went to it bowed and drank some of the water, and then I couldn’t believe my eyes. Their clothes changed colour and the all became young.

“Wha…?” Storm said and rubbed her eyes to make sure she was seeing what she was seeing.

“Yea.” Was all Savannah said, she couldn’t believe it either.

“That is why we need the water, to make sure they stay immortal.” I said and smiled.

“Then we better go and get some.” Storm said and walked forward. She was about ten steps from the water when she was stopped by an unstoppable, invincible force.

“What the…?” she asked and I went to her, I tried to put my hand forward but I couldn’t even push it two inches.

“How come they can go in there and drink water?” Savannah asked randomly.

“I don’t know.” I said and frowned.

Then I saw that all the people that were near and by the fountain all had wedding rings on. The people who didn’t have rings on all were outside and awaiting their loved ones. And the rings were all gold and looked the same.