Twelve!!!!

So I told them what had happened to Storm and how I saved her and how she saved a young little girl of being killed, when she knew that she herself was going to get killed. How from that day forward we were the best of friends and became blood sisters. When she fought those three thugs in the alley, before they shot her in cold blood, then I saved her and made her immortal. After I told them the story of Storm, I saw there was a tear on Earth’s face and on Haven’s.

“What is wrong?” I asked them and saw them wipe the tears away.

  “I can’t believe that you saved her, a person who you barely knew, but you couldn’t even save your family.” Haven said and I sighed.

 “I guess it wasn’t the right time or place to save them, but from the day I saved Storm, I never looked back on my past.” I told them and then Storm came to hug me. It was a tight hug that took my breath away and almost cracked my ribs.

“What was that for?” I asked her.

  “It was for saving my life even though you didn’t have to. You could’ve turned away, but you saved my life. Even though you knew it didn’t work with your family, you still tried to save me and it worked.” She said and hugged me again.

 “My pleasure.” I said and I knew that it was her way of saying thank you. She smiled and I turned and looked out of the window and saw that we were at the palace again.

  “So Earth are you going to show us how to make snow angels, or are you going to do that tomorrow?” I asked and she shrugged.

 “I think I am going to show you now, to distract you from what happened on the beach.” She said and I gave a sigh of relief. I really needed to go and talk to Star about the hormones of the guys. And I really need to know if there was a cure and if she had one.

  “Good, while you show the people who don’t know how to make snow angels, while I go and talk to your mother about some things.” I said and smiled when they rolled their eyes. Everyone climbed out of the car, and I saw that Damon was standing in the doorway of the palace. As soon as Haven was out of the car, she saw Damon and ran to him. They embraced each other for a long time, while she talked to him.

  “Don’t do that to me again, I can’t take that any more. You mustn’t worry me like that.” She said and he hugged her a bit tighter.

 “I promise I will try and stay closer to you.” He said and she relaxed a bit.

 “So, can I show you how to make snow angels and snowmen?” Earth asked and then Savannah stepped forward and smiled.

 “Will you at least have a snowball fight with us after everything?” She asked and Earth nodded enthusiastically.

   “I will catch you guys later, I just want to go and have a talk with Star for a minute please.” I said and didn’t even wait for a reply; I headed into the palace and found that Star was in her study reading a book.

   “good afternoon, Star. I guess you had a lovely day so far.” I said and she turned in her seat and smiled. Her eyes went wide and I looked at myself for the first time since the battle. My shirt was torn at the sides and my long jeans were now short jeans. As for my boots, they were completely destroyed.

 “what happened to you?” she asked and I smiled.

“I was attacked.” I said and guessed that the truth was the best way to go.

“by whom?” Star asked and came to me, her one eye brow lifted.

“Damon.” I said and she took a step back.