Three!!!!

“So what are we going to do in the few days we have left?” Thunder asked silently, I just think he was a little bit shy or nervous of being new in the house.

“I don’t know, I just don’t want to spend it in the house. How about we take a trip to England, I am friends with the queen. The best part is, there is no sun.” I said and all of them looked at me like they never saw me before.

“How do you know the queen?” Cam asked and was still flabbergasted, and I forgot they didn’t know.

“Oh I saved her daughter’s life the day when she was kidnapped. From that day on I was friends with the family. They even named an aquarium after me because that was how I saved her daughter, she was thrown into the sea and I dived in after her. When I got her she was almost dead, but I resuscitated her and they were thankful for it. And because she was in the water when I found her, they named an aquarium after me. Have you ever heard of the Where the Skylar and Earth met? Yes the princess’s name in Earth. The queen’s name is Starfish, but everyone calls her Star. And I go and visit every few years or so. And it is about time I went to visit.” I told them and they were really shocked this time.

“So I guess we must go visit.” They all said at the same time. We all laughed and sat in silence for minutes. It must have been an hour and a half because Haven came back and Damon went to meet her at the door.

“Guess what? We are going to visit the queen of England.” He said and she was shocked. She went to sit on the couch again and then the doorbell rang again. This time it was Savannah.

I went to the door opened it and the vision started again.

First we are going to have a huge argument about her staying here, but eventually she is going to stay.

“Why does she have to stay here, after what they did to me?” storm asked and then I started to say something but Savannah showed me not to say anything now.

“F.Y.I. u didn’t want to do that in the first place, I was against it from the beginning. And I can’t go back now, they will destroy me. You can’t let me go back. Please.” She said and then I said. “She showed compassion and I saw something in her that she didn’t want anyone to see. It was like she had a sister that died by their hand. I just want you to be safe Storm, and she might tell us what happened after they left and after we left. I would also like to know what they have in store for us.” then it occurred to me, how did she know where to find us.

But Cam asked before I could. “How do you know where we live?” Savannah was still standing in the doorway.

“I am a tracker and can track people coming to me. The best in the world. All I had to do was think of Skylar and where she was and my senses led me here.” Savannah said.

“That is properly how you found Storm.” Damon said, frustrated that he didn’t know it was a tracker that got Storm.

“Yes it is, I found her halfway to Canada in the woods.” She said and I looked at Storm.

“Why did you go to Canada and why didn’t you tell me?” I asked her. She looked at me and shrugged.

“I was mad okay!” she said. Now I was so mad that I could feel my blood pumping through my veins. I didn’t know who to hit first, Savannah or Storm. Then Cam gripped my hand as if to notify me not to hit any one, I would be the only one to regret it.

I took a deep breath to calm myself but it didn’t work.

“As long as you tell us everything we want to know. You may stay here.” I said.