Eighteen!!!!

“The next thing we need to get is Nigerian tree sap.” I said and they nodded. Savannah looked at me and smiled.

“No need to even track it, it is in Nigeria.” She said and just then Damon teleported the car and everyone in it to Nigeria.

“Savannah, where to now?” Damon asked and she smiled.

“Ten step to your right and you re there.” She said and walked. We walked ten paces and stopped and right in front of us was a tree, and out of it came sap. I stepped forward and fell the ground fall into emptiness, like the pressure on the ground was too much, almost like if it didn’t know that there was pressure it wouldn’t fall. Like if the person was invisible they could just walk right to it and get it. I looked at Storm.

“Storm?” I asked. She looked at me and smiled.

“Yes?” she asked.

“Could you turn invisible and go get the tree sap?” I asked her and she shook her head.

“No, no, no, no! I don’t have control over it and if it does happen I have to concentrate very hard to keep it like that.” She said and I shook my head.

“Don’t lie. You have control over it and can turn it on and off in a matter of minutes.”  I told her and she shook her head slowly.

“Nothing comes past you.” She said and I smiled.

“Yep. Nothing ever does.” I said and she rolled her head.

“Fine, I will do it.” She said and I grinned.

“Off you go.” I said and she smiled and disappeared.

“How much do you want?” she asked.

“How about a bucket full?” I said and made a bucket on the floor. Just as it appeared it vanished and I knew that Storm took it.

Just as she began to walk to the tree the ground moved uneasily, not knowing what to do.

“Just keep going.” Thunder shouted to her. Cam laughed and I looked at him.

“What is so funny?” Savannah asked him.

“Wow! Thunder, if you knew what Storm was saying now, I think that even Skylar will be embarrassed.” Cam said and I blushed.

“In any case, Storm asked me to tell you that you must just shut up.” He continued and I smiled.  I saw in the corner of my eye how Storm shoved the tree sap into the bucket. I also saw how the branches began to move and come closer to the bucket as well as Storm.

“Storm, watch out!!!” I shouted to her and I could see the tree sap flow down ward again. Then the branch went forward and then I heard a scream from Storm and the branch went around her waist and started crushing her.

“Damon, would you please help her!!” I shouted him and he nodded. He disappeared and landed on the branch of Storm’s and then behind him another branch came and wrapped around his waist and started crushing him as well.

“What do you want!?” I shouted at the tree and I saw Cam frown.

“What Cam?” I asked him.

“The three is a person who was bewitched a thousand years ago. She wants to be released and returned to her normal self.” He said and I looked at the tree and sighed.

“How can we do it?” I asked her. I saw Cam listen very hard for a reply.

“She says you have to find the hole in her back with three golden Brazilian nuts in that you have to get out, but the thing is, the branches are going to try and stop you.” He said and I sighed.