Fourteen!!!!

So after we got our stuff with just the basic needs in for our little trip, we put it in back-packs and headed for the door. At the door I found that Star, Earth and Haven were standing there waiting to greet us.

“Good bye and good luck. I hope that you get everything in time.” Star said and gave me a hug and then handed me the list of ingredients we need to go and collect.

 “You left this in the living room.” Earth said and gave me a hug. I handed her the phone so that she can stay in contact with us and vice versa.

“If you don’t call me every night I will be thinking of the worst things that can happen to you and I don’t think my heart will be able to handle it.” Haven told Damon. Damon smiled and kissed her. Haven hugged him and smiled.

“I promise to call you every night.” He said and smiled. Haven came to me and hugged me.

“Please take good care of him.” She told me and it didn’t sound like a request, it sounded more like an order. It even sounded like there were tears in her eyes.

“I will.” I told her and then went out the door.

Everyone said good bye to everyone and they wished us a good journey until we get back. Then I opened the letter and found out that the first one on the list was a very rare, very small flower only found in the jungle of South America. But where in South America I did not know. So I turned to Savannah and smiled.

“Can I ask you a favour?” I asked and she nodded.

“Sure, ask away.” She said and seemed excited and nervous at the same time.

“Can I ask you to track the ingredients we need?” I asked and she nodded.

“Sure, after all I am the world’s best tracker.” She said and smiled.

“Okay, firstly we need to get to South America and go to the jungle. Then all you have to do is track it from there.” I said and then Thunder sighed.

“How do we get there?” he asked and then Damon started to chuckle.

“What am I, chopped liver?” he said and then I got reminded that he can teleport.

“So when do we go?” Cam said and he smiled.

“Okay, everyone hold hands.” Damon said and we did. The next thing I know is that I am floating in the air and then I crash landed into a tree in the middle of a rain forest. I got up from the ground, but fell again and it seemed like my breath was gone, then I sucked in a deep breath and it got stuck. I coughed and breathed in again. This time I could breathe normally.

Cam came and helped me up, he took my hand and hugged me when I was up.

 “Thank you.” I said and smiled.

“My pleasure.” He said and then Thunder stood up from the ground and I saw him spit some dirt out of his mouth.

“Wow, look at me I am full of dirt and my clothed are torn.” He said and spit out some more dirt.

“Lucky you. You are not the one to be thrown into a tree, to land upside down and not to even know which way is up or down.” Lex said and I could’ve sworn I saw Damon smile. Lex’s clothes were torn into shreds and there were tree bark in his hair. Savannah had leaves in her long hair. And her long jeans were now short.

“All I know is that I was thrown about three meters into a tree full force.” She said and took some of the leaves out of her hair.

“not to be mean or anything, but I think we need to go and get some of those small flowers and maybe even find another thing on the list before night fall.” I said and smiled when they nodded.