Sixteen!!!!

The next morning I woke up and I could feel it was very cold outside and in. Just as I woke up I could hear the others wake up as well.

“Good morning.” Came from everywhere, I gave my morning yawn and sat up straight.

“Good morning.” I told them and Cam came and kissed me. It seems like every time he kisses me it becomes more and more amazing every time, and with this curse he has it doesn’t help much to make the kisses seem more real.

“Good morning.” He said and I smiled.

“I guess we need to get up and drink our juice. Then we need to get dressed and go find the rest of the things.” Damon said and grunted.

“I guess so.” Savannah said and got out of her sleeping bag.

“I will make everything we need in a few seconds.” I said and they nodded. So I made the ‘showers,’ the clothes, brushes – your basic needs to get ready when you are in need of them.

“Thanks.” Savannah said and I nodded.

“My pleasure. So let’s get ready.” I said and stood up.

After I showered and got dressed, I went to meet the others back in the tent again. Everyone was dressed the same. We all wore jeans –some were skinny, other plain- and we all wore sleeveless black shirts. When Thunder saw Damon’s scar on his arm, Thunder gasped. When Thunder gasped, Savannah and Lex saw the scar as well, and they gasped as well.

“What happened to you?” Savannah asked him and he smiled.

“Oh you know, wolves attacked me.” He said casually.

“Wolves attacked you?” Thunder gasped again.

“Yes I was trying to saw my brother from them when all of a sudden they came after me as well.” He said and smiled. Lex looked at Cam and frowned.

“No, it was not me, it was our other brother, Mark.” Cam said, answering the question in Lex’s head.

“But I thought that when you get attacked you just heal, and then everything is back normal, no scars.” Savannah said and lifted a brow.

“Yes it is like that. But you see, I was the first one of the brothers to become immortal. That day in the forest with the wolves both of them were still mortal.” Cam said and nodded to Damon to continue the story.

“When I was hurt, Mark was also hurt –his leg was cut open from his thigh all the way down to his shin.” Damon said and showed us the place where it was with his finger. There was nothing there of course, but he just did it to show everyone where the mark on Mark was.

“When I found them they were near death, so I mixed our blood and made them immortal.” Cam said and smiled.

“That is the whole story of how this scar came to be there.” Damon said and looked at Cam.

“Thank you by the way.” He continued and Cam lifted a brow.

“For what?” he asked confused.

“For saving my life.” Damon said and Cam nodded.

“My pleasure.” He said and lightly punched Damon’s shoulder.

“So back to business.” Storm said and we all got back to normal.

“Yes, I think we should go if we want to get more things done today.” I said and looked at the ingredients in on the list. I made a pen in my hand and mark down what we got.

“People, what did we get thus far?” I asked and looked up.

“We just got the flowers.” Storm said and I sighed.