Eleven!!!!

I woke up on a blanket and felt Storm standing over me, talking to me, trying to wake me up and her facial expression was that of concern and aggravation, like she was trying desperately to get me up.

  “Skylar, come on Skylar, wake up, there is something you need see.” She said very fast and it seemed like she was shaking and trying to stay calm herself.

“Skylar!!! WAKE UP!!!” she shouted.

I opened my eyes with much difficulty and I tried to sit up, I but found that I couldn’t move my arms or legs and my head pounded, like someone had hit me with a rock or mountain or something hard and sharp. I had a migraine that felt like my head would explode at any moment.

   “What happened?” I asked and felt my legs for the first time. I could feel my left side coming to life; like that side of my body was healing faster than the other side.

 “Damon attacked you, he was angry that you stopped Haven from going to him, then Cam attacked him because he attacked you, then both of them attacked Lex and Thunder because of Lightning and Kgosi that is going to be in the school.” She said and then I felt my right side coming to life, so I sat up and looked what was happening. I saw nothing, not until Haven showed me where to look.

   I saw Thunder, Damon, Lex and Cam; all attacking each other because of Thunder and Kgosi. I stood up and ran to try and get them to calm down. 

  Firstly I threw them all away from each other, when they were away from each other I made cages around them, just in time or they would have attacked me.

  Damon and Cam broke the bars and slammed into the other cages. So I turned and looked at Storm.

  “Storm, come and help me, please.” I shouted and she ran to me and jumped on Cam’s back and did a WWE back flip, so that Cam was on the floor and I did the same with Damon. Then Thunder and Lex came out of their cages through the holes Cam and Damon made. They threw both Storm and me off them and attacked Cam and Damon again.  now I thought by myself. How on earth am I going to get them to calm down, before they kill each other and break our hearts?

They attacked each other like they were in a battle or something and I had to stop them. Okay how do you stop an immortal from a fight? Without causing serious harm to any one? So I decided to fight back. I made a titanium pipe in my hand and hit everyone that was in front of me, even Cam. Thunder and Lex landed in the ocean and you could actually see where they landed, due to the heat coming from their bodies and the impact their bodies made there. As for Damon I hit him in the stomach and he went into the woods behind us. And lastly was Cam, I through him into the sand as hard as I could.

 “How could YOU!!??” I screamed at them. I took them out of the water and held them in the air, all four of them at the same time. Thunder and Lex coughed some

  water out of their systems. Damon was full of leaves and grass, and Cam was spitting out sand.

   “ANSWER ME, NOW!!!” I ordered them. I was furious, beyond furious, I was seeing red everywhere and I was murderously enraged.

  “WE ARE SUPPOSE TO BE ON VACATION AND HERE YOU ARE, BEATING THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF EACH OTHER!!! HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT WHAT IT DOES TO THE GIRLS, TO HAVEN, STORM, SAVANNAH AND TO ME? HOW WE SEE THE PEOPLE WE

   LIKE AND MAYBE EVEN LOVE FIGHT EACH OTHER. WHAT ABOUT EARTH!? HOW DO YOU THINK SHE FEELS AFTER WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!!???” I screamed at them and I could see them getting their senses back together, and their sense of seeing themselves as other people see them. I saw their minds return and the animal part in them go away.