Twenty-one!!!!

The next morning I woke up and yawned a huge yawn, so huge I thought that my jaw was going to break. I sat up on my sleeping bag and I could see it was light outside the tent. Then I remembered that the curse was getting worse and worse each and every day. How would they look today or rather, how would their eyes look today? I was frozen with panic and fear for the people I love and what they would become.

After I composed myself I climbed out of the tent and saw that there was a fire in the middle of the site.

“Morning.” I said and they all looked at me and smiled.

“Morning.” Everyone said and I smiled.

I made juice for everyone and they smiled, drank it and breathed in fresh air. Every time after we’ve drunk our juice, and inhale it feels so good, like medicine after a cold. Your throat clears up and everything has a new fragrance. It is the best thing in the world.

“Ahh, that was good.” Cam said and inhaled again. He smiled and I saw that his eyes became redder each passing day. My thoughts were a bunch of terror.

How long did we have left? What effect will it have on me if the curse reaches its full potential? What are we going to do? How can I deal with this? What will happen if he dies? How will I cope? I thought by myself. When Cam read my thoughts his face became sad.

“Nothing is going to happen to me.” He said and I could hear that he wasn’t even sure about that fact.

“How do you know?” I said and started to sob. He came to me and hugged me tightly to his chest.

“I don’t know, but I believe it.” He said and I tried to swallow but I found it was hard.

“I am sorry.” I said and dried my tears off with the back of my hand.

“It is fine. I know how you feel. I only have my one brother left, I don’t want to lose him either.” He said and I looked at him and I saw a tear run down his face.

“How are…” I started to say but was cut off when I got a vision.

In this vision I could see that I was in school, with all my friend and family. I could see that I was happy. I didn’t know why, because I didn’t see Cam or Damon. Just then the bell rang and I turned around. My face brightened immediately when I saw Cam and Damon walking in the classroom. Damon went to Haven and Cam came to me.

 His eyes were a bright blue that shone with intensity and he kissed me. This kiss was one that I knew and loved. So I knew that their curse had been lifted. I smiled in appreciation when he took my hand and kissed it, like a real gentleman.

“Where have you been?” I asked him in a sugary sweet voice, which was odd for me because I didn’t sound like me at all.

“Oh, nowhere.” He said and grinned and I knew he was up to something.

Then I was back in the forest, still in Cam’s arms. I smiled and he kissed the top of my head.

“See, I told you everything was going to be fine.” Cam said and stepped back.

“Yea, yea. I know, I’m just glad I have these visions, So that I can come over my own insecurities.” I said and he smiled.

“Then we better get going.” He said and I saw that the others were getting dressed and brushing their hair.

“Then let’s go. Is everyone done with everything?” Cam asked and they nodded.

“Then let’s go to Russia and find that hay.” I said and Damon nodded.  We held hands again and were teleported to Russia, when we were there I saw and felt that it was snowing. I immediately made jackets for everyone.