Two!!!!!

The next morning I woke up and Cam knocked on my door.

“Come in.” I said and he came in. he came in, came to my bed and laid on it, I smiled and he smiled back.

“Morning.” I said and yawned my morning yawn.

“Morning.” He said and smiled again.

He kissed me and my breath got stuck in my throat.

Something changed. His kisses were always something I knew and loved. But this kiss was all new, it had a passion I didn’t know and it took my breath away. I always absorbed his kisses into my memory, but I was sure this would stay in my memory until the day I die and that was going to be a very, very long time.

He stopped kissing me and got out of bed. And I knew if we carried on like this something bad was going to happen. I smiled and said. “Wow that was something entirely new.”

He looked at me, amused. I saw a new thing in his eyes. It was a burning fire of desire.

“Well, I have to be the responsible one here.” He said amused. There was still a week left before the school started and I didn’t want it to be in the house or anywhere near here.

“So where do you want to go?” Cam asked.

“I don’t know, I just don’t want to be here.” I said and then someone knocked on the door.

“Come on in.” Cam said and Storm opened the door and smiled.

“You guys, there is juice on the table and Haven is eating her breakfast.” Storm said while I got dressed in the bathroom and combed my hair.

“We are coming.” Cam said and just as Storm went out of the room, I came out of the bathroom. Cam made the bed. This was the first time I noticed Cam did not have a shirt on. I smiled at all the layers of muscle that were on his abs. his six-pack seemed to become like an eighteen-pack and his shoulders were broader. I was going to pass out at the look of his lips. They were fuller and parted and redder than red.

It is hard keeping my mind on anything else except him. Cam laughed and I blushed.

“We have to go.” I said and headed for the door. Before I got there, Cam kissed my neck and hugged me from behind. I almost dropped to the floor, but then I knew I wouldn’t hit the floor because he was holding me in his arms.

Now I was wondering why he was acting like this. But I didn’t mind and I let it slip from my mind.

“Cam, we got to go down, they are expecting us.” I said and said and tried to open the door again. This time I could open it.

“We are done with this ‘conversation.’” Cam said and I smiled.

By the time we got down the table was neat and I knew someone cleaned up. Cam and I got the juice, drank it, washed it, dried it and packed it away.

Then I got a vision.

Savannah is going to knock on our door and is going to ask us if she may live here. At first we are going to have a huge argument about her staying here, but eventually she is going to stay.

“Why does she have to stay here, after what they did to me?” Storm asked and then I started to say something but Savannah showed me not to say anything now.

“F.Y.I. u didn’t want to do that in the first place, I was against it from the beginning. And I can’t go back now, they will destroy me. You can’t let me go back. Please.” She said and then I said. “She showed compassion and I saw something in her that she didn’t want anyone to see. It was like she had a sister that died by their hand. I just want you to be safe Storm, and she might tell us what happened after they left and after we left. I would also like to know what they have in store for us.” then it occurred to me, how did she know where to find us.