Seventeen!!!!

The first thing I saw was the light and the sun in my eyes. I had to look away because my eyes hurt too much. And I looked right into the aura of Cam and the rest of the crew.

Cam’s aura was a dark grey on the outside and purple on the inside.  Damon’s aura was exactly the same as Cam’s.

Thunder and Lex were like identical people like Cam and Damon; both had dark grey outsides and purple on the inside. Savannah had a light grey almost white outside and the inside was blue and brown. Storm’s outside was white and the inside was red, blue and brown. It was fun to see everyone’s aura, but also sad that I didn’t know my own.

If we weren’t supposed to know our auras, how come Cam isn’t a statue? He came to me and smiled.

“Because I can’t hear it. I don’t know how come it is, but it just is. And I think the reason I can’t hear it is because I will turn to stone.” He said, smiled and kissed me on the lips. It was a quick but intense kiss.

“Thank goodness.” I said because I didn’t want to him to be a statue. 

“Now I know why I don’t like the Sahara.” Storm said and groaned.

“Yea me too.” Thunder said and put his hand on his brow to keep the sun out of his eyes. I made a huge umbrella to cover us from the sun and smiled when shade came over me.

“Thank goodness that we have someone that can make all the things we need.” Savannah said and smiled. Now she had a job to do, she nodded like she could read my thoughts and sighed, closed her eyes and smiled.

“Just a few kilometres to the west and then we are there.” Savannah said and nodded. We began to walk, but then she frowned like something was wrong.

“What is wrong?” I asked sceptically.

“It’s moving.” She said and I frowned and pulled up one brow.

“How do you mean moving?” I said.

“I mean it, it is moving in different directions, from a straight line to swerving, even to zig zagging.” Savannah said and Lex scratched his head.

Then I heard something coming toward us. At first I heard it, and then I saw it. It was a lot of cars coming toward us, not just any cars race cars. Race cars like Ferrari’s, Porsche’s, Mazda’s, Nissan double cabs, the works. When they were past us, we were spitting out sand and dusting off our clothes of all the dust.

“What in the world just happened?” Damon asked and spat out more dirt.

“And what is that?” Cam asked and dusted off dirt that was in his hair.

“I think that is a race.” Savannah said and grunted out of irritation.

“And I guess that the pollen just went past us.” I said and sighed.

“yes.” She said and sighed as well.

Then I heard an announcement in the distance, of the race. Who the winners are and the loser. Then I heard them say that the next race is going to be in ten minutes. Then an idea came to me.

“How about we enter the race and play for that pollen?” I said and smiled.

“What if we lose?” Thunder asked and lifted a brow, like he actually doubted me.

“How do you know we are going to lose if I can make anything?” I said confident. He smiled and nodded.

“True.” He said and I rolled my eyes.

“I think we have to go and get in that race.” Cam said and by the look on his face, he seemed excited.

So we headed in the direction of the announcement and a few miles forward we all were tired, huffed and puffed for air.