Four!!!!

So we all went to our rooms and packed, I made another room for Savannah and thought by myself that I need to get a new house because this one is getting too small for everyone to fit in. the kitchen was getting too small, I couldn’t get any more rooms into the house, because it would cause suspicion on us and how we can get it right to build rooms out of nowhere.

I finished packing and as I went out of my room with my suitcase, I almost got attacked by Cam as he kissed me on my neck and then I walked and almost got pushed into my room, as he kissed me on my lips with a hunger that took my breath away. I laughed and kissed him back. We backed up against the wall and he stopped kissing me so that I could get my breath back.

“We… have… to… go…” I managed to get out of my mouth, when I could get my breath back, then someone knocked on my door.

“Yes?” I asked.

“Can I come in?” It was Savannah that asked, for a new-by she has a lot of manners.

“How about I come out?” I said and gave Cam a quick kiss and headed for the door. Cam grabbed my hand and embraced me for a long while, then let me go. I headed out the door and saw Savannah was a few feet away from the door.

“Yes?” I asked again. She smiled and shrugged like she wanted to say something, but didn’t know how.

“Savannah, you know you can ask me anything?” I said and smiled, to encourage her to tell me what she wanted to tell me.

“Well I was kinda thinking…” she began. Then Cam came out of my room and finished her sentence.

“She was just wondering what she is going to do while we are away.” He said and she just shrugged. I began to laugh.

“What?” she said. I stopped laughing but still smiling.

“You are coming with us, dummy.” I said and she smiled.

“Are you serious?” she asked.

“Dead serious, you are coming with us.” I said and Cam frowned. He clearly didn’t like her coming along.

“Thank you so much.” She said and I smiled at her.

“Pleasure. Now you have to go and pack.” I told her and turned to get my suitcase, but when I looked to find it, it was already in Cam’s hand and on its way to the door.

“What is the time?” I asked randomly.

“It is ten to ten.” Came from the kitchen, and it sounded like Lex.

“Thank you,” I said.

“Pleasure.” He said and I yawned.

“Guys we need to get some sleep we have a long flight ahead of us.” I said and then Storm came out of her room and looked at me like I was mad or something.

“Uhm, we don’t need to sleep, we can just sleep on the aeroplane. After all like you said it is a long flight.” She said and I smiled. The place where Lex accidentally hit her was almost gone, it was already light pink.

“Then what do you suggest we do?” I asked.

“How about we play, let’s see, uhm, poker, twister, scrabble and monopoly, etcetera?” she suggested and everyone came out of their rooms.

“I wanna play poker.” Damon and Haven said.

“I wanna play twister.” Thunder and Lex said.

“I wanna play monopoly.” Storm said.

“I wanna play scrabble.” Cam and Savannah said.

“How about we all play the games after all there is a lot of hours in one night?” I said and they all agreed.

Now came the million dollar question, and I had a feeling that we were going to have an argument over it.

“What game are we going to play first?” I asked and like I predicted they all said that we have to play theirs first.

“How about we draw straws? The person with the longest straw picks what game we are playing.” I suggested and they agreed again.

So I made straws in different lengths in my hand, held it out to them and they all pulled one. As usual, Storm made herself pick the longest one with her ability and smiled.

“I wanna play monopoly first, then…” and I cut her off.

“No, no, no. you are only allowed to pick the first one, the person with the second largest piece of straw can pick the next game and so on.” I said and made a large table in the centre of the living room and made more chairs for anyone to sit on. We all found ourselves some place to sit. Cam and I sat on one couch, Haven and Damon sat one, Savannah and Lex sat on one- since he is not allowed to sit next to Storm- and Thunder sat next to Storm on the last one.

I made the whole monopoly game bigger than its usual size. I was the boat, Cam the car, Savannah the dog, Thunder the hat, Lex the iron, Haven the pawn, Storm the cup and Damon a chair.

We played an hour and a half of monopoly, and then we had to stop because Damon and Haven were bankrupt and because Storm sat with most of the money. Damon had the next choice of what we are going to play.

“Twister. I am going to beat all of your asses at it.” Damon said and I looked at all of them.

“Stand up, please, I want make a very large twister mat and I need more room, so I have to take everything away, including the couches and the table.” I told them and they all stood up. I made the couches and table disappear and made a huge twister mat with a lot of rows of different colours.

“Wow, thank goodness we have a girl that can make thing larger than the usual size and with more colours and rows.” Storm said and smiled. I smiled back and made a huge turning wheel on the wall, with all the different body parts you have to put on the mat.

“Who is going to go first?” I said and Damon immediately stepped forward.

“I am going first.” He said.

“Who is going after him?” I said and then Haven stepped forward.

“Me.” She said.

“Then who?” I asked and Thunder stepped forward.

“Me.” He said.

“Then?” I said and Storm stepped forward.

“Me.” She said and then Lex stepped forward.

“Then me.” Lex said and Savannah stepped forward.

“I am honest I don’t know how to play this.” She said.

“Well teach you.” I said and Cam came and stood next to me.

“You can be next Savannah, then I will go and then you can go.” He said and smiled, trying to be polite, which I appreciated. Thank you for trying to be nicer to her and the rest of them. I really appreciated it and you for doing it. I thought and saw him smile.

We played for almost two hours and fell out one by one, at the end it was only Damon and me left. I was also good at twister which he didn’t know. at the end when it came down to putting your left hand on a red circle, I got it right, he had to put his left foot on the yellow circle but couldn’t quite reach it, and he fell, flat on his ass. Then I won the game for being the longest on the mat.

“I won. What are we playing next?” I said happy.

“Scrabble.” Cam said and I made all the things we didn’t need disappear and all the things we do need appear.

We played for half an hour long, because all the letters were on the board and I was getting tired of playing it. Cam won the game; he has such a good brain and ability he knew what everyone was going to put on the board so he just made his words better.

By five o’clock, we played all the game we wanted to play.

“We have to all our stuff to the cars, so that we can head to the airport and get on the plane to England.” I said and they all stood up and got their bags, took it to the cars and climbed inside. I ran through the house, locking everything, closing everything and switching off all the lights. I got into the car and we headed for the airport.