Seven!!!!

The inside of the palace was much grander than what I remembered. It used to be antique and ancient furniture, but now it was all modern and fashionable, with different shades of white on the walls, then there were black couches and grey cupid fountains. There were almost twenty vases-if it wasn’t more-, of flower arrangements. There was even a theme with each vase, like the one with just white flowers had a vase with snow white on; the other had red flowers on with a vase that had red riding hood on.

“I see you still like your themes.” I said and she shrugged.

“Nope, I like it. And most of the time I do it because Earth likes it too.” Star said and smiled at her daughter.

“Well I must say, your majesty, you have a very lovely house.” Storm said and the others agreed with her.

“Thank you very much, I appreciate it. And call me Star. It like when you call me ‘your majesty’”- she rolled her eyes and smiled-“it sounds like I’m very old, and I am not.” She said and everyone chuckled.

“Oh and only the people that work here are allowed to call me ‘your majesty’” she said. When she said ‘your majesty’, she said it in a deep, dramatic voice, to emphasise that she hated being called that, and we all laughed again.

“Would you like to see your, bedrooms?” Earth said and shied away again, like she was afraid to talk in front of us. So I walk to her and smiled.

“You know, you can always talk to us, you don’t have to be shy. We are all friends here.” I said and she looked at me and smiled.

“Thank you Skylar, I always feel better when you are around.” She said and then Star asked. “Well?” I looked at her and lifted one eyebrow.

“Do you want to see your rooms?” she said again and I smiled.

“Yes please.” I said and the rest smiled and nodded too afraid to talk, and I was getting tired of it. Somebody had to talk and not just me and Star.

“So Star, how long have you been queen.” Cam asked and I knew he only talked because I thought it. But then maybe the rest would join in as well.

“I have been queen for almost forty years.” She said and then Cam and the rest stood still, because she looked young and healthy.

“How is that?” Savannah asked. Then Star looked at me and I looked away.

“You didn’t tell them?” Star said and smiled when I blushed.

“Tell us what?” Haven asked.

“Right after I gave birth to Earth, I became very sick, so sick that I almost died, when a doctor came, with an assistant -which was Skylar- she asked what she could do, and I told her to save me, no matter what she had to do. So she made me immortal and nobody knew what was happening to me, but she was at my bedside the whole time. When I was fully immortal, I didn’t know what to do. So I send word for her and she came immediately. She told me everything about what she is and helped me to get through it. She even helped me discover what my ability is. And I think it is quite a cool ability.” She said and rolled her eyes.

“What is your power?” Thunder asked, in a voice I didn’t quite recognise, like they didn’t know me or who I was.

“I have the power to shine, which is why my name is Star. I was like baptized in it. You see, when the power is out or the lights are off or when I don’t feel like being in the dark, I make light shine out of me like a human torch.” She said, smiled and started to glow dimly, just to show us what she can do.

“That is amazing.” Thunder said in awe. Lex nodded and the rest smiled, including me. Then it occurred to me that if she was immortal, then wouldn’t she have made Earth immortal as well. But I didn’t want to ask, and then Haven turned to Earth.