Eight!!!!

The next morning I woke up and found that I was the only person in the bed, and I wondered if he was even in the room after he left. I sat up straight and went to the bathroom, showered, got dressed and headed to the kitchen. I got lost a few times,                                                                                                                     but made it there eventually. I was there before everyone else. Then came Star and I smiled.

 “Good morning.” I said and yawned, and while I yawned I said, “S-s-s-o-o-o-r-r-r-y-y-y.” Star just smiled and said. “It is fine, Earth does it as well.”

    “I wanted to ask you something.” I began and sighed.

“Yes. You know you can ask me anything.” Star said.

  “Do you have any juice a can have?” I asked and she went to a fridge. She opened it         and I gasped at the sight of, at least a hundred bottles of juice in there, and I noticed    it was our juice. I went and got one bottle, took a sip and breathed in new air. The  juice went in my mouth and down my throat and cooled everything down along the way. When it reached my stomach a thrill went down my spine and made the rest of my body cold and refreshed.

   “Ah, that was good.” I said and took another sip. Then the rest showed up and got a bottle of juice, took a sip and relaxed. All except for Haven and Earth, they ate breakfast. The breakfast consisted of; eggs –you could either choose scrambled or sunny side up-, toast –lightly burned -, bacon -very crispy-, and tomato and onion sauce to put over the toast. There are also fruit, different types of fruit; watermelon, apples, melon, pears, strawberries, pineapples and a whole lot more. You can of course choose what you want from all the plates that there are. After Haven and  Earth were done eating, we all went to the living room to figure out what we are going to do today.

  “So what are we going to do first today?” Lex asked and everyone looked expectantly at me, like I knew what to do.

 “Well,” I began, “we can go to the Big Ben.” I said and they nodded.

   “We can play in the snow and make snow men.” Savannah said and smiled.

“There is snow outside?” I asked, because it was in the middle of summer. Then everyone rolled their eyes, -everyone except Storm- like she knew it was going to snow.

  “Yes, there is snow outside. There is always snow here, whether it is summer or winter.” Star said and smiled, and I thought I heard a bit of sarcasm in her voice.

“What else can we do?” Damon asked, and by the expression on his face, he seem totally and utterly bored. I smiled and looked at Earth.

“What do you want to do, Earth?” I said and I could feel she was glad to have a question directed to her. But I also had a feeling that she didn’t get out much and if she did, she already saw the things we wanted to see.

“Well you can always have a snowball fight. I always wanted to go to the annual fashion parade. But I can’t go without an escort, mom is very paranoid after what had happened. So long ago.” She said. When she said so long ago, she said it in a voice of, not caring what had happened. And looked at her mother, like she was pleading her to go to the parade.

“This fashion parade, what is there going to be and who will go?” Star said and looked at me, like I was the most mature, responsible and grown up person here. But I guess she doesn’t know my wild, irresponsible side at all, but I think I have to show her that side, before we go home.

 “I really don’t have a clue who there will be or what type of…” I said and trailed off my sentence, ‘cause just then I had a vision.

There will be dim lights and we will sit in the front row, looking at the models, and their different types of clothes. Then we will be the judges of who looks the best and the worst in what they are wearing. There will be famous people there as well, like, Cameron Diaz, Nicholas Cage, Tom Cruise and his wife, Charlize Theron, and a whole lot of other and we will get to meet them all, all because of Earth. And I think she looks ecstatic to see them. After the fashion parade, there is going to be an after party and we will be the honoured guests going. The night will be quite fun if we decide to go, which of course we will go. Then I came back to reality.

I saw they were having a conversation without me, I could catch a few words as I came back from the vision. The words were still fuzzy, but I could make some of them out, words like; give, chance, it, feet, fall, epic, knock, daze, thought it was daydreaming, trance. Then came sentences.

“How long does these visions last?” Earth asked Storm, but I answered before she could.

“I don’t know how long it happens, but it can last from a few minutes to a few hours.” I said and looked at Star.

“Everything will be fine, all of us will be there to look after Earth. She will never leave our sight.” Cam said. Then it looked like he wanted to add something about the after party we will be attending, but I stopped him with a thought. Don’t you dare tell her about the after party, it will be the only time Earth will get a chance  to go out and enjoy a real good party. So just smile and wave, just smile and wave. Not literally, but figuratively.

“Oh, can we go and surf as well?” Damon asked and smiled.

“In this cold weather?” Star asked, but smiled after she knew that he couldn’t get sick because of our immortality rate.

“Yes I think it will be fun to go and test the waters.” He said and smiled back.

“I know it will be a far ride to the shore, but at least we will have good waves.” Cam said, smiled and lightly punched Damon’s shoulder.

“So?” Thunder asked.

“So what?” Lex asked, not knowing what Thunder wanted.

“What are we going to do today?” Thunder replied.

“Well we are going to a party tonight, so how about we go to the big Ben, then have a snowball fight, build some snowmen, make snow angels on the ground and then get ready for tonight.” Earth said and smiled.

“How do you make snow angels?” Savannah asked.          

“You just wait and see, just wait and see.” Earth said with an evil smile.