EMERALDS!!!!! (sequel to Sapphires)

That day after we rescued Storm, we decided to something while there was still time left of the holiday. Everyone had ideas about what we have to do could do, like go to the beach, go to the movies, and a lot of more stuff.

So we all decided to go to the beach to relax and enjoy the sea, the sun wasn’t out so it was a perfect day for us, the guys went and surfed and Haven sat at the umbrella. We had a whole thing arranged, there were the three huge umbrellas, they were arranged all around the beach and there was a low wind, each time the wind passed by you could smell the sea and the salt that is in it.

There was seven chairs, which was just enough for us to sit. I almost feinted when I saw Cam walked out of the water. And I think the same thing happened to Haven when she saw Damon. When I looked around to see if there was anyone in the sea or on the beach, I saw there was no one except the seven of us.

Just then the sun came out and Haven looked like she might really feint at the sight of us. Every time the sun comes out we glow. This glow shows your true personality that is from within. It is like an aura, there is an outside and inside of the aura. When we glow white-ish around us it means that we are good people, black bad people on the outside to show whether the person is good, bad or still deciding, and grey still not sure and still deciding.

Red is compassion, passion and love. Blue is true friendship, loyalty and harmony. Green is jealousy, different emotions all at once and involvement. Purple is frustrated, anger and hatred. Brown is earthly, humane and loving. Yellow is excited, joyful and happy. Orange is bored, sad and grumpy. Silver is shocked, censored and surprised. Light blue is lairs, astonished and embarrassed. Light green is sick, tired and homely.

When I saw Cam I saw the white outline and then a rainbow of colours, starting from red, to blue, to brown, to yellow. But the one that stood out the most red and I blushed. When I saw Damon I also saw the white outline, and saw a rainbow of colours as well, two colours stood out, red and blue. I was shocked when I saw that both Thunder and Lex had grey outlines on the way to white. Thunder had red and green on the inside. Lex had red and green as well. Then I rolled my eyes and knew they both liked Storm. How did this happen, they just met a few days ago under dire circumstances, Now they both like her. I saw Storm’s aura and it was white outlined and there was blue, red and yellow in the inside.

Then I wondered what they saw in my aura.

Cam came to me and said. “Not allowed to tell you. You know it is against the rules. And by the way I suggest that you look at Haven. She doesn’t look okay.”

When I looked at her, she was gaping and her facial expression looked like she might feint at any moment, her head wet back and forth and she was white, and I mean whiter than her usual white. I went to her and smiled.

“Are you alright?” I asked. She looked at me and it looked like she was in another world, like her mind was nowhere in sight.

“Wha—wha—what is that?” she stuttered and pointed to the now invisible aura.

“That, my dear friend is why we don’t come out when the sun is out.” I said and she nodded, still in the dream world.

“Oh, I see…” she said her head still spinning.

When everyone was back to normal, especially Haven, she ate and we drank our juice. When I was finished with my juice, Haven looked at me.

“What are those colours around you when you are in the sun?” Haven asked.

“The outer colour shows our personality, good, evil, and in between. The inner colour shows your emotions that you are feeling and another part of your personality. Like love, passion, joyful, excited, and all the other emotions you can think of.” Damon said and winked at Haven.

“And what does the colour mean.” Haven asked.

“Okay, Red is compassion, passion and love. Blue is true friendship, loyalty and harmony. Green is jealousy, different emotions all at once and involvement. Purple is frustrated, anger and hatred. Brown is earthly, humane and loving. Yellow is excited, joyful and happy. Orange is bored, sad and grumpy. Silver is shocked, censored and surprised. Light blue is lairs, astonished and embarrassed. Light green is sick, tired and homely.” I explained.

“But not all of the emotions in the colours are what we are feeling at that moment.” Damon added.

“And can you see your own light thingy?” Haven asked and it looked like she was getting grip on reality.

“No, we can’t, unfortunately.” Storm said with a sigh. “I would love to know what I look like on the inside.” She continued sad, wanting to know what she looked like to other people.

“Why not?” Haven asked, confused.

“Because if we can see what we look like on the inside, we can always put up pretences, to make people see what we want them to see. And if you tell someone what they look like, you are going to turn to stone, and there is nothing you can do to become human or immortal again. You feel and hear all the things around you but can do nothing about it.” Damon said and explained and surprisingly she took it well.

“Oh, so if I wanted to tell you what your colours are, I would turn to stone and be like that forever.” Haven said and I nodded.

“Yes, that is exactly what would happen.” Storm said.

I saw the sun go down and saw it was going to rain any second now.

“Guys, and girls, I think we should get home, because it is going to rain any minute now. And I think we don’t want to be soaked, do we?” I said and then we all stood up, I made all the stuff we brought- the umbrellas and the chairs and everything else- disappear.

We got home, dressed for bed and went to sleep.