fifteenth

"So if you wanna piss off your parents,

date me to scare them,

show them you're all grown up.."

"What are we even doing here?" Ashton whined like a child as Kala dragged him into the grocery store.

"We are going to buy actual food. You can't live on take out forever." She reminded him as they walked past the many isles.

"I just want to go home and eat Chinese food.." Ashton said putting his forehead on her shoulder as she scanned the shelves.

"Don't be a baby Ashton. Now, do you like chicken noodle or vegetable soup?" Kala asked rolled her eyes

"Neither." Ashton replied with a smirk.

Kala tried to hide the grin forming on her lips at his childish and playful attitude. He used to be so harsh and tough. And even though she knew that very much still was him, she was starting to enjoy this lighter side of him.

"Kala?" The voice from behind made both of them freeze.

Ashton placed a hand firmly around Kala's waist.

"Hi dad." She spoke quietly.

"Haven't seen you in three days sweetie. How are you?" Mr. Tally seemed uneasy and regretful.

"She's fine. But we really need to head home soon. So we better finish our shopping. Have a nice evening!" Ashton took control, waving as he ducked Kala behind a display a few isles down.

 Which left Mr. Tally shocked and once again disliking his daughter's boyfriend.