eighth

"If long hair and tattoos are what attract you

baby then you're in luck.."

The pure shock on Mr. and Mrs, Tally's faces was like no other. Kala grinned with victory as Ashton held her around the waist and was holding out his other hand in introduction.

"I'm Ashton, Kala's boyfriend." Kala met his eyes briefly at his labeling words and all he did was smirk.

"Oh my. We didn't know Kala had a boyfriend." Mrs. Tally said obviously close to her breaking point.

"She didn't either." Ashton laughed pulling Kala closer and kissing her cheek.

Mr. Tally actually gasped and Mrs. Tally was already racing back over to close the door.

"Well its about time for lunch. So it was great to meet you but Kala has to come in now." Her dad said putting a defensive hand on his daughters arm.

"Well it was great meeting you peeps." Ashton smiled to them and turned to the brunette girl beside him.

She smiled at the mischief in his warm eyes and momentarily admired his inked arms and shiny piercings. Then he pulled her against him and into a deep kiss.

Right on her porch, right in front of her parents. After what felt like ages he backed away and without another word saluted her mother and father then went to his car. Kala couldn't hide her grin as she turned to her horrified parents.

"Charming, isn't he."