Honeymoon Bliss

Maria P.O.V

We were officially on our honeymoon a few days after the wedding. We had to stay behind for a few ceremonial duties as the kids & Vlad were introduced to the people. Now that we had done everything, we were free to enjoy ourselves.

We went to a small secluded island to the west of the mainland. It was a tiny archipelago that was forbidden to foreigners. The main island was used for death dealer training, our elite & lethal military division. We would be 10 miles away from them & wouldn't hear the training exercises. The only people on the island besides us were guards per my request. We would be staying in a small manor on the center hill, giving us a total view of the island.

The guards helped us settle in by carrying our main bags. They set them in our room before going to their posts. Vlad & I were a little tired so we decided to take a nice bath. However, we ended up getting frisky in the tub. We slept until the evening to recharge.

"Mmm, its finally sundown. The night is ours & I can enjoy my wife in peace." Vlad delightfully purred in my ear

"Haha, looks like someones eager." I replied as I turned to face him

"With someone as beautiful as you how couldn't I be. What do you want to do?" Vlad replied as he traced my stomach

"Well how about a nice stroll. Explore our surroundings?" I suggested as I stroked his face

"Sounds lovely. Need help getting dressed?" He answered with a big grin

"Lovely offer but no. I plan on getting out of the bed today, Mister." I scolded him with a playful bop

"No fun. Isn't that the point of a honeymoon." Vlad pouted as he got up

"Oh come on. We'll be doing that later tonight." I reminded him as I ogled his body. He noticed me & gave me a big smirk.

"Mm, I'm going to hold you to that." He retorted as he slithered back to me like a predator. I was locked between his arms as his face hovered. With a smirk, I pulled him into a tender kiss.

"Now, please get dressed." I whispered with a big grin

He let me get up so I could get dressed. He changed into his normal vampiric clothes which were very casual. It was very simple withblack boots, black pants, black shirt & black jacket with a tapered end that went to his mid thighs. I decided to tease him by showing some skin. I put on some black shorts, blue offshoulder blouse & black sandals.

"You naughty little minx." He chuckled as I twirled for him

"Is it a crime to look good for my darling husband?" I jested as we entwined our hands

"technically, no." He replied before pulling me in

"So I technically didn't do anything wrong. Come on lets get moving." I reminded him as I pulled him along

We started by exploring the areas around the manor. It was nice to see the area & enjoy the peace. Eventually, I started getting playful as hid from him. He found me after a while since I liked pouncing on him. We got sidetracked with our cat & mouse game which led us to our new favourite spot.

It was a picturesque pool with a waterfall. The surrounding vegetation & trees kept it well secluded. Surprisingly, there was a clear path to the waterfall for dives. I dismissed the guards to give us privacy as they waited around the perimeter.

"How about a dip?" I seductively teased while shimmying out of my shorts

"Well now I'm enticed." He growled as he began to disrobe