Rugby Team

Maria P.O.V

I refused to stay overnight for a few nights as Vlads punishment. He was cute when he tried to makeup. He had roses and sweets sent to my classroom. He knew me so well by sending more candy grams than flowers. The students teased me while the kids tried to help their dad. We made up yesterday which made the kids happy.

Today was the weekend so I could stay home in the castle. I enjoyed seeing Vladdy tackle Zoltan as he prepared for Rugby tryouts. I gave him some tips but made sure to water it down. He didn't need to know how to grapple or place people in arm bars just yet. Vlad came in annoyed at the excessive noise. We explained to him about Rugby. But he immediately said no once he learned that it was a "friendly" breather game.

Robin came by later that day to visit. We all lounged together in the parlour with Vlad on the couch and me on top of him.

"Hey cool Rugby top." Vladdy complimented Robin

"No its not. My parents made me wear it. They said that I have to try out for the Rugby team. They want me to join in & look normal." Robin complained

"Those barbarians, forcing their beloved child to turn against his own nature. A boy should be free to follow the desires pulsing at his heart." Vlad argued which allowed Vladdy to ask again. Vlad said no again but quickly changed his tune once Robin explained how violent it was.

"I'm violent and cruel Dad, look." Ingrid said before harshly kicking Robin in the shin

"Of course but theres something very vital that you overlooked." Vlad replied as Robin jumped around in pain

"What?" Ingrid asked

"Its vlad that I'm interested in. Finally, you're going to bring glory to the family name." Vlad promised as he got giddy at the thought of training Vladdy. Like always, he dismissed Ingrid with household chores and finding a husband. As she left, she intentionally broke an end table.

~few days later~

It was finally tryouts which Vladdy was excited for. Vlad had spent the past few days training him. Though, he trained him a bit rough by threatening to drain Robin. Vladdy panicked & used dirty trick to get past Renfield. I made sure to punish him a bit by placing thorns on his throne. He stayed well behaved for a while after that.

Vlad came out to see Vladdy off. Being a vampire, he reminded him to cheat when possible. I escorted Vladdy to the locker room before taking my seats with Chloe. I reminded him to have fun & wished him luck before leaving.

The tryout was extremely rough. Vladdy was getting knocked around like crazy. Ingrid was enjoying his pain while I was worried. I pinched her hard when she celebrated too much. She watched in silence & only mumbled her comments. Vladdy managed to score some points but spent most of the game getting knocked about. Robin provided some support as he energetically shouted advice from the rails. After an hour, the try outs ended, which meant that we could go home.

"Is he dead yet?" I grid asked me

"No, only battered & bruised. Don't ever cheerfully ask me that question again Ingrid Alina Dracula." I replied as I growled her full name

"Yes mum." Ingrid quickly replied before being bombarded by Jano. She mentioned trying to find a husband which made me chase after her.

"Whats this business about a husband?" I sternly asked her in the hallways

"I made a contest with the school boys. So far, only the bragnah boys made the cut. Its the only way to keep dad off my back." Ingrid answered

"Ingrid, sweetie. You don't have to worry about that. As long as I'm in charge, you'll always have a home here." I assured her before she hugged me. "Do enjoy your gifts."

"Aww you know me so well. Thanks Mum. See you later." Ingrid said

"Well I did give...you my best traits: witt & cunning." I reminded her as I almost let the secret out. Ingrid didn't catch my slip as she skipped off.

I returned to everyone when the coach was revealing his choices. Most of the older boys got on the team. I was elated when Vladdy was called. I twirled him around as Chloe & Robin congratulated him. I used my telepathy to give Vlad the good news. He was ecstatic & began preparing a party. Robin managed to get on the team as a mascot.

When we got home, confetti blasted & a record played as we walked in. Vlad quickly congratulated Vladdy while hugging him. I enjoyed the moment but it was ruined when Ingrid spilled the truth. Vlad sent everyone to their rooms as he was upset that Vladdy didn't cheat his way in. Ingrid pouted as her plan backfired on her. I gave him his space & did some work in my study. After a while, I came down to check on him.

"Why is Renfield glued to the floor?" I asked

"He lost me a free meal!" Vlad growled which made Renfield whimper. I slyly poked into Vlads head & saw Eric dressed as a woman. I was enraged & worried but kept it hidden.

"How about I take your mind off of him?" I offered as I leaned against the table. Vlad quickly got my hint & kissed me. I wrapped my hands around his neck to deepen it. He quickly carried us to our room.

⚠️ **Smut begins** ⚠️

Vlad dropped me onto the bed & began kissing my neck. I moaned in response as I stroked his back and grabbed some hair. He growled & made sure that it reverberated against my pulse. I retaliated by moving one of my legs onto his waist. We locked eyes for a moment as he began to grind into me. The devil smirked when a moan escaped my lips.

I got back at him by suckling his pulse. He moaned deeply as I attacked his sweet spot. I began to kiss lower as I ripped open his shirt. With his chest exposed, I began kissing every portion. Vlad quickly stopped me by tilting my head up. With my chest exposed, he kissed down my neck to my sternum. He discarded my shirt to get better access.

With my breasts exposed, he began to suckle and rub my nipples through my bra. After a while, he tore that off. With my torso bare, my moan intensified. I almost climaxed but he stopped just in time. Before he took more of my clothes off, I made his top disappear with my magic. He kissed down to my waist. Given his mood, he quickly tore off my trousers & panties before diving between my legs. I began breathing shakily as I held his head.

I quickly pulled him up & passionately kissed him. I snaked my hands down to his trousers & took them off. Once free, Vlad quickly entered me. We both moaned at the feeling as he slowly rocked back & forth. After a while, he sped up even using his vampiric speed. We both intensely finished as we both bit each others shoulders. He stayed inside for a while as we cuddled.
⚠️ **smut end** ⚠️

"Vlad, apologise to Vladdy as soon as possible. Or else no more treats for you!" I ordered him as I stroked his chest

"Yes my dear, anything for you." Vlad promised me as he rubbed my back. "Now lets get some sleep."

"Agreed, I love you Vladimir." I mumbled as I hugged him tightly

"I love you too, Maria, always." He replied before pulling the covers higher on us

Vladdy P.O.V
I was happy to make it onto the team. I was especially happy to have made it my way. Dad apologised later that night. I took his apology but knew that Mum threatened him. Thank goodness for mothers.