Part 57 - is it too much?

Start from the beginning

"Thank you" she whispered.

"Anytime" i said with my hands slowly brushing her back and her head.

"So where do you want to go tomorrow?" I asked her.

"Don't talk about tomorrow, what if we have a lunch like right now? I'm starving" she said and it makes me laugh.

"Oh shit yes, i feel so hungry" i said.

"We can say it as a brunch" she said.

~

She walks out of the bathroom with a fresh white shirt and a light blue shorts, her hair is falling straight and she still has a natural make up on.

Our lunch is here it is in our living room, she walks out of the bedroom and walk straight to the living room. I followed where she goes and ended up eating our lunch, she turns on the tv and she's now changing the channel.

She changed the channel into a cartoon movie and now she's getting cozy in the coach while watching the movie just like a little kid.

"Are you tired?" I asked her.

"Not really, why?" She asked.

"Me too" i said.

"Lets walk around the hotel shall we?" She asked while looking at me now.

"Cool" i said.

She flashed me a smile then continue to eat.

~

It's 3pm and we're going to take a walk around the hotel, she's getting ready while putting her cream coat on. She looks pretty excited and i feel happy to know that she's happy.

"I'm ready, lets go" she said.

I open the door for her and let her walk out of the room first, i put the card on my wallet then we walk into the lobby.

I see some of the bodyguards that my dad sent me to protect us are keeping their eyes on us. I hope she isn't going to feel uncomfortable for being followed by them.

I slip my hand to her and begin to walk out of the lobby, we walk down the paris street. The weather is pretty good, i feel her warm hand is holding mine. She looks happy while looking around the street as so many people walk passed by.

To be honest I don't know where are we going to go but to be with her is the best thing to spend my time

To be honest I don't know where are we going to go but to be with her is the best thing to spend my time. We stop in one of a mini store around paris street cause it has so many cool vintage stuff that pretty interesting to look.

I take my phone out from my pocket and secretly taking a picture of her looking around the store, her baby blue eyes looks so cute when it focuses on something. Her figure never failed to amaze me.

The pretty girl that stand right there is mine.

She's mine.

"Apollo" she said.

"Yes" i said.

She looks at me and walk into me, her hand slip into mine and guide me to walk out of the store. We began to walk around the street again, i see so many couple are also walking around the street with their hands locked to one another.

"I want to go to some places that internet said are the best places to go in paris" she said and it makes me laugh.

"I've planned it too" i said.

"We can take so many good pictures, making new memories and things" she said.

I lean closer before put a single kiss on her head, I'm not ready to loose her. She isn't going to be the same after i told her the truth that i cheated on her.

Maybe she thinks it is going to be one of the best memories for her life but it makes me sad knowing that I'm going to break her at the end of this trip, the best memories can turn into the worst one, one day.

I always feel sad knowing that she's going to walk out my life forever.

It feels like

I know, I only have one more week left with her.

A.N.
Oh god 132k Are you crazy? I don't deserve it oh my god? I mean my book isn't good enough, i always write it around 11 pm at night. Even sometimes i fell asleep with a phone on my hand..., and your reaction and comment always surprised me how obsessed and how you guys love it.

Anyway thank you so much for your supportive comment, somehow it's always lighten up my day.