Part 57 - is it too much?

Start from the beginning

"Okay let's go shall we?" I said.

He opens up the door for us and i let Lana to get in first, the bodyguard close the door once both of us got inside.

The car started to move to our hotel, I'm so tired because of the flight. I really want to stay in the hotel for the rest of the day.

"I feel so tired, can we just stay in the hotel for the rest of the day?" She finally talks.

"Of course, i also feel so tired" i said.

"Thank you" she smiles.

After a few minutes we finally arrived at one of the best hotel in Paris, both of us walk into the lobby and walk straight to the main table. The lobby look so luxurious and it has so many flowers decorating the lobby.

I told Lana to take a seat cause from her face i know there's a lot of thing going inside of her mind.

"A room for Apollo Hamilton?" I said.

"A room reservation with a name Apollo Hamilton registered with the name of Mister Philip Hamilton, for a Penthouse is ready sir" she said and i can tell that i feel relief to know that we don't have to wait for so long to get into the room and get rest.

She gave me the keys and let one of the service man to take us to our room, i walk to Avalana who's sitting on the sofa while looking around.

"The room is ready, lets go" i said to her.

She got up from the sofa then began to follow the service man. My hand is on her back making sure that she's stable and not going to fall. We get into the elevator which is going to take us into the 8th floor.

"Welcome to Four season Penthouse this is your room Mr and Mrs Hamilton" the service man opened up the door for us.

She steps in and look amaze, I don't care about the room or whatever they say the penthouse. All i care is her happiness, she looks amaze with this penthouse and I'm glad.

The service man finally left us, so it's only the two of us who's staying in this penthouse. She began to travel around the penthouse started from the living room and ended up with the big balcony that has a really nice view.

"Is it too much?" She asked.

"Like we're only 18 and 19" she said.

So she doesn't like it?

"You don't like it?" I asked her.

She turns around to finally looking at my eyes, her figure complete with a views behind her seems like I'm looking at an angel.

"No, i mean thank you" she said.

"Woah" she turns around to look at the view from the balcony, i can see an Eiffel tower from here.

"Didn't you have been here before?" I asked her,

"I haven't" she said.

"Maybe my parents have" she said.

"Why the service man said Mr and Mrs Hamilton?" She asked me and it makes a smile slip from my mouth.

"Cause my dad helped me to reserved the room, so maybe he put on his name and my mom's name on it"

"Oh" she laughs.

"Why? You don't like for being called as Mrs Hamilton?" I asked her.

She finally turns around and looking at me,

"Of course i do" she smiles while looking away.

She walks closer before pulling me closer into a hug, her head is on my neck, she smells like a a sweet flower.