Chapter 9

Three days have passed since that phone call. I told Cassie what happened that night when we were alone, and she cried with me, and then threatened to punch the doctor, which made me laugh.

We knocked on the door and Harry answered. He looked like he was feeling better: his face, although still pale, had more color to it, his nose was red and his eyes had that glassy look you get when you're sick.

"Feeling better?" Cassie asked, giving him a hug.

"A little." He said hoarsely, hugging her back tightly.

"Hey, you." Louis greeted me with a smile, pecking my cheek.

"I have Nandos for you two!" Niall shouted from inside.

"Shoulder feel any better?" Louis asked, moving to the side so that we could walk inside.

"Worse, actually." I sighed. I have a feeling that by the end of our visit, I will welcome the surgery with open arms.

"Go sit down." He said. "Do you want any Advil?" He asked and I shook my head. My dad told me to stop taking any medications that weren't prescribed by my doctor. "You sure?"

"Positive." I nodded. "I can't believe we're leaving tomorrow." I sighed, digging into the food in front of me.

"I know...we're going to miss you two." Louis said.

"Speaking of...can I talk with you?" Harry asked Cassie who nodded, her eyes wide. "Its nothing bad, relax, love." He chuckled, sending him into a coughing fit. She nodded again and followed him into the hall. A few minutes later, she shrieked happily and ran into the room, her lip gloss was smudged.

"He asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes!" She grinned.

"Can we watch a movie?" Harry asked casually. "'Bambi'?"

"That's fine with me." I nodded.

"And me." Cassie grinned.

"And us." Louis said, pointing to the rest of the guys. They put in the movie, and soon enough, we were at the part where Bambi's mom got shot. Cassie wad crying and cuddling up to Harry who had a triumphant grin on his face as he comforted her. Well played, Styles…well played. Liam, Zayn and Niall were all teary eyed and I just sat there, eating popcorn.

"Are you crying?" Louis asked me.

"We think she's emotionally stunted." Cassie sniffled.

"It's true." I shrugged and continued to munch on popcorn.

"But it's so sad!" Liam cried.

"It's a cartoon." I deadpanned.

"Its a sad cartoon." Cassie said.

"Not really."

"I give up." She sighed.

"What movies do you like?" Louis asked me.

"Action movies. Lots and lots of action." I grinned. "Or comedy."

"Good. I can’t stand Rom-coms" Louis sighed happily. I chuckled and we went back to watching the movie.

***

Cassie and I were in our room, packing and rocking out to "One Thing"

"Shot me out of the sky, you're my kryptonite,

You keep making me weak, yeah frozen and can't breathe!" Cassie sang to me loudly and completely off key.

"Something's gotta give now,