Chapter 23

So I’m thinking that having all that caffeine and sugar was a terrible idea.  It was currently six thirty in the morning and I was still buzzing from all the energy.

‘So did you crash yet? XcarrotkingX’

‘I can see sounds.’

‘Haha =) XcarrotkingX’

‘No, I’m serious.’

‘Are you still hyper? XcarrotkingX’

‘No, but I can SEE SOUNDS.  Apparently putting coffee in my Redbull is a bad idea.

‘I think you mean putting Redbull in your coffee. XcarrotkingX’

‘I know what I meant.  It’s time to get ready for school now =/’

‘Have fun and don’t fall asleep =D I love you <3 XcarrotkingX’

‘I’ll try.’

“Hey Cassie! GET UP!” I shrieked, as I stood up from my spot on the ground and launched myself at her, landing on her stomach.

“Ow!” She yelped in pain, opening her eyes and glaring at me.

“Sorry.”  I grinned sheepishly. “Are you alright?”

“Yes.”

“School time!” I shouted, bounding to the door.

“How much caffeine did you take?” She groaned groggily.

“I had a cup of regular coffee, a bottle of five hour energy, and then I had another cup of coffee, but I put Redbull in it.  Don’t ever do that, it was a terrible, terrible mistake.”

“Have you slept at all?’

“Nope! And I’m ON TOP OF THE WORLD, YEAHHHHHH!”  I screeched, running out of the room.  

*

“Okay! Raise your hand if you’re singing a solo and you’ve picked your song.” My choir teacher said, walking to the front of the class.  About five or six of us raised our hands.  “Well I’d like for about ten more of you to raise your hands.  The auditions are this Tuesday.”

“Tuesday? I thought they were Thursday.” My friend, Emily, who sits next to me said.

The teacher looked at her. “Well, we had to move the concert up a day.”

“So your logical reaction was to move up the auditions two days.  What about the people who wouldn’t be ready? Like Abby here.” She said pointing to me.

“Don’t bring me into this!” I hissed.

“Abby told me she just got her song figured out yesterday.  So now you’re saying she only has the rest of today and then four days after to prepare?”

“Well, she should have figured out a song earlier.”

“I couldn’t find a song!” I burst out and then slapped my hand over my mouth.  “Sorry.”

He rolled his eyes, trying not to smile.  “You’ll do fine.” 

I looked at the board behind the base section and accidentally made eye contact with this guy I sort of dated for four and a half months last year.  He grinned widely at me and waved enthusiastically.  I smiled slightly and waved back before averting my eyes

“Alright, the bell is going to ring in about five minutes, you may talk amongst yourselves.” He said, walking to his desk.

I pulled my phone out and Emily leaned over my shoulder.

You Make My Heart Race (A One Direction Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara