Chapter 35

"So will you send me a picture of your dress when you find it?" Louis asked hopefully.

"You're hilarious." I laughed, looking through a rack of dresses.

"I'm serious."

"So am I."

"Abby!"

I rolled my eyes.  "Stop whining."

"Please?"

I sighed. "I want it to be a surprise!"

"Will you at least tell me what color it is so that I can match you?"

"When I find a dress, I promise I will text you the color."

"You still haven't found a dress?"

I laughed. "I just got here."

"Yeah, an hour ago."

"Well I found a few dresses I liked, but none of them looked right on me."

"What do you mean they didn't look right on you?"

"I mean, they didn't look good on me."

"Got it."

"Yeah, I've gotta go. I'll text you when I find my dress."

"Bye, I love you."

"I love you, too." I grinned, hanging up the phone.

"Cassie! Get off the phone so we can get our dresses and leave."

"I've gotta go, Harry. Love you too." She said, hanging up the phone. "Alright, let's do this thing."

"Ooh! This one is pretty." I grinned.

"Go try it on, I'll find you in a moment." She said absentmindedly.

In the end, I ended up getting the teal dress. It was beautiful, from the sleeveless V-neck, to the A-line skirt to just the color itself. I loved it. Cassie ended up getting a gorgeous deep purple strapless dress that bunched together mid-thigh and then fell to the ground.

We both took a close up picture of the skirt of he dress (so close you could only see the color) and sent it to our boyfriends.

"You ready to go?" Cassie asked, zipping up her purse.

"Yeah." I nodded. "So, did Harry try to get you to send him a picture of your dress?"

"Yeah, but I said 'fat chance, lover boy.' Just kidding, I didn't really say that, but I told him no."

"Same here. I don't think they understand the element of surprise."

"Me neither." I laughed. "Wanna go get dinner?"

"Sounds good, I'm starving."

*

“Seriously? He sleep called you?” I giggled, opening the door.

“He must have been exhausted because he had absolutely no recollection of it when I called him a few hours later.”

“What was he talking about?”

“I have no clue; I couldn’t understand him, but I think he was talking about squirrels.”

We looked up to see my dad waiting patiently at the dining room table.

“Have fun?” He asked and we nodded.  “So, I read a review on your boys’ album.”

“Was it a good review?” I asked hopefully.

“No. Sit down; we need to have a talk, you too, Cassie.”

“Why?”

“You’re both my daughters, blood relations or not.”

You Make My Heart Race (A One Direction Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें