Chapter 5

It was 2AM when the fans finally went away and neither Louis nor I could sleep with all the ruckus, while the rest of the guys could. I think weariness made our level of evilness spike, or something, as we decided to play pranks on the sleeping boys.

"Louis! You keep getting distracted!" I whisper yelled.

"Sorry!" He whispered back and put down the apple that he was eating loudly.

"Come help me! Niall is a fatty." I grunted as I tried to pull Niall in a kayak. All I can say is that he is an incredibly heavy sleeper.

"It must be all the Nandos." Louis said thoughtfully as he came over to help me.

"What are we doing? You're the man, you pull and I'll push." I said and we switched spots, soon enough, a sleeping Niall (We had put a life vest on him. Again, he’s an incredibly heavy sleeper.) was floating on the lake, in a pink kayak that was tied to the boat so he wouldn't float too far away; next, we moved onto Zayn.

"Is he a heavy sleeper?" I whispered.

"Sort of." Louis replied. I shrugged and Louis handed me the gel, hair ties and hair clips. I gelled his hair so that it was sticking straight up and then separated his hair into about ten ponytails and then I clipped the rest back.

"Hand me the makeup!" I whispered.

He handed me the makeup bag I ran over to the HB to get. "Here!" Louis said and I wrote 'I'm amaZAYN' in black eyeliner on his forehead. I then pulled out my brightest red lipstick and covered his lips with it and then colored red circles on his cheeks.

"You, my dear are an evil genius." Louis cackled quietly when he saw my piece of work that was Zayn's head.

"Thank you." I grinned evilly. "I try." I said and grabbed a handful of spoons and some tape before walking to where Liam was sleeping. Very carefully, we taped spoons in the outline of Liam and then ran to the bathroom to get the straightener. We made our way to where Harry was and I very carefully straightened his hair.

"You take pictures and post them to twitter. But turn your location off!" I said and walked to the couch to sit down.

"Done" Louis said, coming into the room with an evil grin.

"Where do I sleep?" I asked.

"This pulls out." He said, pulling the couch out for me. "I'll get you a blanket and a pillow." He said, walking over to the closet and pulling out the necessary items and then  handed them to me. "I'll sleep on this one." He said, pointing to the couch directly across from mine and then walking over to it and pulling it out.

"Night Louis. We need to do this again." I yawned.

"You're right." He grinned. "Goodnight, Abbs." He said and I drifted to sleep.

*****

"ABBIGAIL MORRISON AND LOUIS TOMLINSON!" We heard Niall screech from outside. Louis and I popped up from the beds with matching grins.

"Shall we see the damage?" Louis asked

I nodded. "Yep!"

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Harry screeched.

"AHHHH SPOONS! HELP MEEEEE!" Liam shrieked.

"HOLY...WHAT THE....WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?" Zayn screeched. Louis and I were laughing so hard that we were doubled over and tears were streaming down our faces. We walked outside, still giggling and found a soaking wet Niall glaring at us intensely.

"Why?" He shouted.

"'Cause it was funny." I giggled and we were joined by everyone else but Liam.