l~Read my new book Love is the new black ~chapter 21

So last chap was intense!! hope y'all like it and loved y'all comments I actually read all of them from every chapter and go read my new book "Love is the new black" I see reads are already in the hundreds and just on chapter 2 :D thx for reading comment ,vote for the story .

*Jasmine*
           ~3 months later~

Time on my hands
Since you been away boy
I ain't got no plans
No no no no
And the sound of the rain
Against my windowpane
Is slowly, is slowly drivin' me insane, boy

I'm goin' down
I'm goin' down
Cause you ain't around baby
My whole world's upside down

Sleep don't come easy
Boy please believe me
Since you been gone
Everything's goin' wrong
Why'd you have to say goodbye
Look what you've done to me
I can't stop these tears from fallin' from my eyes
Ooh baby

Oooh baby love
goin' down, goin' down
Mmm ooh I'm goin' down
Ooh I, I...

Ooh, goin' down
Goin' down
Oh, I don't know what to do
If I ever lose you
I'll be goin' down
I said I'll be goin' down
Oh, please forgive me baby
I'm so sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry
What did I do wrong?
I said, what did I do wrong?
Please forgive me baby
And come on home
Goin' down, goin' down, goin' down

I laid in bed listening to music, holding my now flat stomach. I wiped the tear away that started to scroll down my face.

*Flash back*

"Baby what do you want for dinner" I asked rick as he walked through the door. "I don't know what do you want" he asked rapping his arms around me resting them on 3 month sized baby bump.

"You feel that" I said making a painful face."Nahh you bugging but to night you wanna do some" he asked. "Yeah sure what you wanna do" I asked. "Anything you up to" he said kissing my neck I let out soft moans.

I cut the stove off dinner can wait.

I turned around and wrapped my hands around my handsome boyfriend who showered me with kisses. "You wanna take this to the bedroom" he asked.

I broke our connection and lead him to the back a pregnant girl really is horny.

Minutes later the bedroom was filled with moans and screams of pleasure.

**********

I woke up feeling horrible pain in my stomach which want usual . "I'm be right back I'm going to the bathroom " I told Rick as I got jokes holding my stomach.  I quickly walked to the bathroom and sat down on the toilet and released the peeps that did come out.  Soon as I was done I wiped did normal things you do.  "Ahhhh" I screamed out in pain.  "Baby what wrong " Rick yelled from the bedroom.

I tried to get my words out but nothing came out but seems I grabbed the side if the walls and started to lush not having a choice.

"What the duck I'm call the doctor " Rick said running for the phone.

The room was spinning it was hot body was aching I clenched again as I felt another pain take over my body I looked down to see blood every where.  Bam.  Everything was black. 

****

I woke up adjusting my eyes to the bright light of the all to fimilar room. "Hey baby you feeling okay" rick jumped up from his chair standing next to me at bed side. "I'm in pain" I said feeling down my stomach.