chapter 13(prt 1/3)

Last chapter y'all was confused idk why... it just showed Jasmine life and her new boo and I Introduced Alica new love interestOhhh yeahhh bitchessss ranked again #253 under teen fiction moving up!!!! And its all thanks to y'all Nigga we made it! -get professional- now let's start the book

*Alica*

I woke up to a strong good smell of food. I rubbed my eyes adjusting them to the light. I looked around the room to see a empty bed I can't believe what I just did. I slept with a guy on the first night how could I.

I quickly got out the bed and put on my clothes  and fixed up my hair and swifted my mouth with some mouth wash I found in the bathroom. As I walked downstairs I heard laughter and a fimilar voice, and some strange voices.

I tried to creep down till the stairs made loud noise causing everyone to turn there attention to me.

"Alicia hey um these are some friends from work chad,Marcus,and Aaron," Jake said.

I took in the apperence of all the guys I watched as there eyes ran over my body like I was a nice juicy steak. "Hi" I said shly. "Nice to meet you" one the guys said extending his hand.  I shook his hands and he took it upon his self to kiss it causing me to laugh.

"Alright that's enough" Jake said taking our hands apart. "Well I have to go I have a life I have to get back to " I said.

"Let me walk you out" he said putting one hand behind my waist leading me to the door. 

Once we reached the entranced he spend me around putting his lips to mine. "I had a great time last night and I really wanna see you again" Jake said holding me tight. I couldn't help but smile at how sweet he was being I really think he could be a future boyfriend.

"OK  I would like that" I said blushing a little. "alright cool what about Saturday" he asked? "Yes Saturday is good" I said kissing him on the cheek and walking to my car.

Last night was perfect and I hope today is better.

*Hakeem*

"Nigga we gotta hurry up and get this shit done before naggers call us about the kids" I told snoop. Nagger was Jasmine and Alica  ass . "Man just hurry up and drive them on Google maps we should be arriving right about now" he said.

Today was the day me and snoop made the drop with Columbian Mafia, They did they shit straight but cant trust no damn body we got our mine set up at different points.

As I pulled into the abadonded parking lot where the old Walmart use to be I checked out my surroundings everything looked clear. I cut the engine off and stepped out locking the doors.

"You ready" snoop asked. "now or never" I said putting my gun behind my back. We walked around the back entrance going inside where everything was already sat up.

"welcome my American friends" one the Columbians said. Me and snoop both greeted them all and then we took our seats.

"you got that mula" The Leader of the CM(Columbian Mafia) asked. "You got the product" snoop asked. "Yes my American friend si si" he spoke.