chapter 3

Heres Chapter 2!!!!! FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM AT @moeshaleann

*2 weeks later*

*Jasmine*

I was in the kitchen cooking up some breakfast for omar and baby girl. Sense the hole thing with hakeem omar hasnt dared touching me..not in a way I dont like of course. Hakeem is staying over at his trap and Alicia and snoop place. He gets our little girl on the weekends and the days she dont have pre-k and when school is out.

"baby can you hurry up we hungry"omar called from the living room. "yeah mommy we hungry" baby girl called from the living room where her and omar was watching spongebob.

He complained and they faught over the remote but he end up watching it now he over there laughing at patrick.

I laughed to my self at how chikdish he is sometimes. I love the way him and my baby get along.

"stoppp it daddyyy" she yelled I looked up to meet eyes with omar both shocked at what she just said. I abonded the bacon I was cooking.

"Baby girl come here ..come sit with mommy we need to have a little talk" I said patting my lap.

She jumped right on my lap.

"look I know your to young to understand this but omar is not your dad you can call him omar or bestfriend or something hakeem is your daddy "I said she shook her head as if she understood what I was saying.

"why moimmy I call your daddy , daddy"she said starting to mess with her hair.

"baby girl thays because hes your grandpa its ok to call him daddy" I said taking her hands away from her hair.

"im sorry mommy it want happen again promise" she said holding out her pinky.

"ohh baby your not in trouble im just letting you no now go along and play with omar"i said taking her off my lap.

She ran over to him and jumped on his stomch causing him to let out a oophs souund.

I laughed but it quickly faded as I met eyes with omar. I rolled me eyes because I didnt have time for him to bitch about something stupid.

We ate breakfast and stayed quiet the whole time it was so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

*Hakeem*

"Nigga I bet yo ass was up in the cell sitting in the corner"one of my nigga's joked.

"man whatever I ran shit up in that bitch I made niggas  there my bitch"i annonced. "omg nigga you got fucked and u fucked people in the booty hole"snooop asked getting wide eye.

"fuck no nigga get outta here dont you got some shit to handle with Alicia you no she got you whipped. I laughed. "Nigga whatever no she dont"he mumble.

Shit Alicia had this nigga whipped had him rubbing her feet and shit and he be a stay at home dad. CTFU

"Hakeemmmmmmm"i heared a voice I aint wanna hear."fuck man" snoop said getting up to leave like the rest these bitch niggas did, man today couldn't get any worse.

"I need money for my baby" peaches said standing in front me tapping her foot with her hands on her hips. The fuck bitches crazy think they getting my money

"What baby"i asked confused ass fuck.

"nigga you think you gone knock me up before you go to jail then come back and not take care yo baby no nigga , you jump take care of jasmine baby and Ciara baby-"she yelled but I cut her off.