chapter 20

Can't believe I'm just at chapter 20 I think the book is moving fast so I think I'm add some more stuff but just let y'all no when I'm done with this book the new book to read is "Love is the new black" go to my works and add it to your library and reading list!!:D

-------------------------------------

*Hakeem*

I paced back fourth from room to room just thinking about all the possibility of where,who and why somebody would take Ming. It's been weeks and no one has came up with information the streets are talking but  no one giving up information. 

I knew I should have never killed most the snitches now the ones that are left are scared to open they mouth .

"look man I know you probably had some type feelings for this girl , but it's time to call it a quits if we ain't got nothing now we never will " snoop came in my room taking a seat on the sofa.

"We never give up and fuck feelings I'm back to old as Hakeem fuck love , fuck bitches get money, thugs can't be tied down nigga. See I wasted to much time into women I'm done with they bull shit I'm back on my power trip I'm doing this shit for mhnself to find the p***y ass nigga who broke into my house u feel me" I ranted.

"Yeah nigga but don't gertnyo hopes up and you rolling out to go check on the ladies and my son" he asked.

I nodded

Sense this whole ordeal we had to move the women and kids to a safe place  about 3 hours out of Atlanta.

I grabbed my Miami Heat snap back off my desk and my gun putting it in the holster. Infollowee snoop out to his car.

*Jasmine*

"Mommy and aunties when can we go home" the kids asked me and Alicia.

Its been almost weeks  that we've been in this small 2 bedroom apartment. I hate Hakeem for getting us into his mess. We can't go mout side this hotel room. Some guy name DL bring us food everyday like Hakeem instructed.

"You guys go watch tv " Alicia spoke up. This is a the most she's said  sense we been here.

"Bestie what's wrong " I asked giving a consoling look. "nothing just having ones them days where your depressed for no reason you no what I mean" she said. I nodded leaving the situation alone knowing I want going to get anything outta her.

*Alicia*

I quickly became annoyed at Jasmine with bothering me about something being wrong. I let out a deepo breath glad that she decided to leave the conversation alone and take a nap.  I didn't say anything because I didn't want to cause her stress.

I sat there for what seemed like hours thinking of what I was going to tell my friends who was wondering where I have been . I went over and sat on the window seal and looked out over the view as people down below he looked like they didn't have a  care in the world.