Chapter 6

So you guys here is chapter 6 ik yall sad cuz snoop died i am to :(!!!

---------------------------------------------------

*Alicia*

My eyes where was cloudy as the doctors continued to shock his body till someone finally spoke. "Call it..time of death 4:32." the doctor said walking over to turn the machine off.

4:32 bring back memories the time me and Snoop got together i only remeber becuse he said thats how long he was gone fuck me.(just in case yall think 4 minutes and 32 seconds its actually 4 hours and 32 minutes.) My heart beated faster as tears came out my eyes harder. I felt Jasmine squize her touch around me but i didnt want to be near no one I pushed her off and quickly ran down the hall.

*SNOOP*

I felt my heart fade more and more. If i could cry right now i would shit a nigga aint trying to die cuz some bitch ass nigga i just wish i could go back in time and change everything but with that happening i wouldnt have met the women of my dreams and have the most sexy son ever bruhh he look just like his daddy I began to cry just thinking about how cute my lil man was.

My throat started to get dry as my breaths started to fade away everything was complety black and i couldnt hear anything. Shit here come hell i want ready for it!!

I seen bright lights I looked around seeing white evrywhere omg i went to hell and the devil filled it with weed smoke to make it seem like i was heaven . I want my  girl and my son i began to cry.

"Snoop wipe them tears you no what i told you and hakeem" i looked up to see an all fimilar face .. "grandma" i spoke with a shaky voice. "yes baby.. and you arent dead fool just breath and stop holding yo breath." she said causing me to gasp for air.

"Arent you dead" i asked. trying to come near her only for to back up."Baby im always watching over you and tell Hakeem i said hey" her voice faded out as i could now hear everything around me again ..doctors..Hakeem crying ahh i no his ass aint crying just wait till i open my eyes we gone laugh on this one for rest our life.

*Hakeem*

As i watched the doctor walk over to cut the machine off i seen th straight line slowly go up and down again. "Wait!!" i yelled out. "Omg doctor look" one the nurses said causing the doctor to look in amazement."Its a mircle" he said.

Jasmine quickly lookd up and she ran down the hall im guessing to fine Alicia. As i walked over to snoop the doctors pushed me back."Sir im sorry but we need you to leave we need to get him care and quickly his blood is dropping again. We might need a donar." i'll do it" i quickly said even though i hated needles shit that my nigga\brother\bestfriend if he need something im give it to him ..beside the shirt off my back cuz you no i might get cold or some.

"Alright lets get you ready and do test make sure your blood good" he said leading me out the room i followed behind him sweating more asi got closer to the room where i knew they was gone stick me with needles.

*Jasmine*

I felt like i was going to faint when i heard the doctor call the time of snoop death. I felt like i was goig to faint more when i heard the machine beep again from his low heart rate.  I ran down the hall to fine Alicia sitting on a bench crying her eyes out. "Alica come quit!!" i yeled trying t pull her up causing her to yank back. "I already tld you i want to be alone!" she snapped. "He alive .." i said almost out of breath. "omg you should tarted off with that" she said juming up grabbing her sutff. " calm down we cant see him yet the doctors have to go do test on him to make sure his vital signs are ok.

I watched as she quickly wiped away her tears and putting a smile on here face. "how about I go and get the kids so when he wakes up he can see his baby"i said she nodded and I made my way out of the waiting room to the parking lot.

As the cool breeze when the Atlanta air hit my face I felt like wen air had been loftedd off my shoulders.

"Miss...Miss...excuse me"i heard a deep husky voice behind me .

I turned around to see this tall light skin man with muscles for days his hazel eyes sparked in the sunlight.  His tall fra e casted a showdow over me as he got closer.

"cani help you" I asked moving my hair behind my back.

"Actully you can well firstiw would liske to introduce my self, im Rick and I would like to take you out. "well Rick I'm Jasmine and about  that date im not so sure.. " I said.

"oh really why" he asked wrinking his eyebrows. "because I don't no you for all I know is you could be a killed or something" I said causing him to laugh even though I was serious.

"Well jasmine the only way to get to know me is to go on a date " he said .

He was kinda right.

"well we can do lunch but its not a date" I said with a shy smile. "OK cool see you later he asked

"yeah see you later" I said heading back to my truck . "wait jasmine where can I pick you up" he yelled. "don't worry I'm find you" I said ooeninbg upon my car door to step in when I seen a not on the window.

If you want information about where Hakeem been meet me back her at midnight

I looked around the parking watching as people got in there cars and people coming in and out the hospital I quickly got in my car and started the engine.

So here chapter 6 its short but I just couldn't wait any longer to tell y'all about snoop sorry for any spelling errors.