chapter 5

This will be part 2 of chapter 4 so i hope you gys really enjo it because i see like these chapters im writting ae getting good :)!!!! nd p.s i try to respond to comments but now my news feed dont show that stuff no more idk why so inbox me instead if u got a question or something. P.S Follow me on instagram @ moeshaleann
------------------------------------------------------

*Peaches*

I opened my eyes being woekn up by moans. I tried getting up but quicky lost balance. Shit was my legs a sleep. I ran my hand up my arm to come to a sore i looked at it to see a red mark from where Lisa injected me with the needle.

I got up out the floor and walked to the bathroom i didnt really have time to see Lisa fucking some guy I had shit to do i had to get my self cleaned up so i can go pick up my son from my friends house.

I went in the bathroom and turned the water on hot and only cold came out "ughhh" i groaned this cheap as house piss me off one day theres cold water and no hot then one day there no cold to even out the hot. I was really tired of this shit and hakeem bitch ass need to step up and take care his responabilities as a father.

I slide back the shower door to check and see if the hot water had came on thank god it didnt i couldnt take other cold shower i stepped in letting the water consume mmmmy body.

*Jasmine*

There i stood in the hospital bathroom looking myself in the mirror feeling like shit. Here my bestfriend boyfriend lying in the hospital bed on life support and all i could think about is if Hakeem is hurt ..yeah that selfish of me but i jus cant help it I still love him ... seeing snoop laid in that bed with tubes going in and out of him made me think that could have been Hakeem and that could have been me and Jayleigh in there crying our eyes out.

I whiped the hot steamy tears running down my cheek and washed my face off with the paper towels and walked back to room 142 of the hospital special care unit.

"Hows he doing" i asked putting my arm around Alicia. She just shook her head as tears ran down her face i embraced her in a hug and she held on to me as if i was about to leave her any minute.

" Its going to be ok Alicia you remeber when him and Jamie was painting my house and he fell off the ladder and he knocked his self out and he stopped breathing for a while but he quickly woke back up.." i said she sobbed and nodded her head up and down." Yes" she manged to get out,

"Well its just like that He's just knocked out and he sleeping for a while he'll wake up soon i promise" i said holding her tight.

"thanks.. jasmine can you try calling Hakeem again because i know your worried" she mumble. I shook my head yes and went out the room closing the door behind me.

I dialed Hakeem number nonly to gostraight to voice mail. " God i know i havent talked to you in a while itsme Jasmine the black girl who works as a nurse with a new baby girl and her boy... i mean friend just got out of jail well... im calling on you when i need you the most please let snoop live and please god let Hakeem be ok i know he does a lot of bad things but i know he will do right one day just please le him be ok...Amen" i said a quick prayer to god and headed backin the room.

"I called ..no answer still.. i mumbled. Sh just shook her headnot taking her eyes off snoop lifeless body.

*Hakeem*

"iight im out" i said zipping my pants back up. "cool mabe we could do this other time" Lisa said licking her lips. "yeah maybe" i mumbled knowing i want going to see her again.

I got in my car nd cut on the air i dont no why but my insides was burning a little. I pulled up to a stop light and cut my phone on . " you have.you.you.you.you.you" my phone voice got stuck. I looked down to see i had 103 calls and 34 text messages. The fuck..