chapter 9

So if ypou read chapter 8 the flash back is going to be of the same day just in Hakeem P.O.V and you should read it because its not the same words

*Hakeem*

I looked at the clock and notice it was 2:20 in the afternoon, The fuck I've been sleep all morning. I got up and went into my closet and got out my clothes and ran my hand over my face getting the sleep out my eyes.

I walked out and went down the hall and cut the shower on getting under the hot water letting it take over my body.

****

I was now in my car on my way to the hospital when my phone ring. I looked down to see private number was hesitant at first but I answered anyway.

"Hello" I asked.

"hey you wanna come over for a while" peaches asked.

I paused for a second then said yeah  shit I knew what she wanted and I ain't got none in a while and its not like I'm seeing someone.

"Iight I'll be there in a lil bit once I finish up with business" I said.

"bye daddy" she said before hanging up

I hung up and tossed the phone into the passenger seat.

I took a few lefts ,stopped at a couple stop lights, and made a couple of right and kept straight before I was turning into the hospital.

I got out locked the doors and went to the receptionist desk and signed in and headed up to snoop room.

I took the elevator and walked in his room to be greeted with an all familiar face.

"Kayla" I said drly. "Hakeem" she rolled her eyes. "damn y'all still don't like each other why" snoop asked. "because he always messed up our relationship" Kayla said walking towards the door. "that why he fucked other bitches" I said causing her to stop in her tracks.

"man no I didn't stop lying shut up" snoop said. I just laughed and watched as the two argue.

*Flash back Hakeem P.O.V the same day as Snoop P.O.V *

"Iight wake up you gotta go" I said shaking the girl so she could leave before my grandma woke up.

"dang Hakeem give me time to wake up fully" she said. "well I got other shit to do" I said putting my shirt and pants back on. "what ever you a fuckinhg how" she said getting up out my bed.

"one keep yo voice low and two if I'm a how then bitch the queen of how's you the one who let me smash soon I met yo ass so get the fuck out here with all that" I said walking out my room.

I went and cut the shower on and took a long shower doing all my business.  After I got out I got dressed to return to my room to see that the girl was gone.

I look at the clock that read 6:30. I grabbed the keys to my car and headed in to work to make a drop. No I didn't have a job that the normal people had I slang dimes and nickles hear and there to bring in a small but could live off income. Somebody needed to pay the bills.