chapter 12

I'm just going to jump right in thanks for voting and commenting and following me !!!!

*Alicia*

"What's good ma you looking beautiful tonight" the same guy who came into the club every other night told me. "Thanks do you want your usual" I mange to get out over the loud music.  "yeah and a lil  something else to" he said. "like what"?

"Let me get your number ma I see the way you be looking at me" he said caused my to blush.

Tonight is my 5th night this week working at this new club called Unknown its where everyone come to get turnt smoke a little and do business ingfet hit on by guys all the time which turns my stomach and not in a good way but something about this makes me get butter fly's.

"So let's start of being friends then we can take it from there" he said

Ohhhh he took the words right out my mouth!

"OK that's cool well I'm Alicia nice meeting you" I said. "like wise and I'm Jake from state farm" he said causing me to laugh Cuz that shit be my commercial.

"OK im be real my name is Jake Luna I'm a full time student going back to get my PhD I also work at my father law firm in a city 2 hours away from here" he told me.

Shoooo a girl was impressed.

"Well I finished school I have a 5 year old son" I said before I could finish he chimed in, "I have a 5 year old daughter this is great" he said to his self more then me. "Well I'm let you get back to work maybe we have dinner tomorrow tonight" he asked.

"Yeah how bout after I get off" I asked. "that will be just fine" I said giving him a hard smile walking off back to the bar to get drinks some guy ordered hours ago.

*Jasmine*

"I had a great time" I told my new man rick ( if you forgot rick is the guy that was in the holding cell with Hakeem in book 1 when he first got arrested).

" im glad you did now if you dont mind but can i ask you something" he asked. "sure anything". "Um i know we havent knowed each other for that long but i was wondering if you wanted to be my girl" he mumbled.

"Omg aww rick i would love to!" i said high pitch i jumped up and wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist

as our lips connected and our tounges intertwined he carried me to my bed room and things got heated real quick.

*Next morning*

I rolled over rubbing the crust out my eyes to only find an empty spot in the bed. I got out going straight to the shower getting clean from the sex the night before.

After 30 minutes of getting cleaned i got out wrapping the towel around my body letting my long hair flow on my back.  I went out stepping into the living room only to see a messy room filled with Jayleigh (sometimes i spell her name like Jaleigh just no they the same person). 

I rolled my eyes and went back into my room to get dressed i put on my pink and black lace print matching bra and pantie set from victoria secrets. I Sprayed some pink purfume and put on some sweats and a tank i pulled my hair back into a messey bun.

After cleaning the house i got this weired feeling in my stomach i clenched in pain as i hit the floor. Things were getting blury i slowly tipped over as everything went black.

****

Sorry for the wait!!! i really just havent felt like it but here you go !!! some S*** gone happen next chapter sooo comment what yall think!!!! and hit that vote button and  that follow button on my profile!!!!