chapter 8

I decided that I'm give a lil background check and everyone history so these chapters are going to be in the past before every was who they were now

________________________________________

*SNOOP*

I was sitting in the hospital replaying the events that happen yesterday. I thought about all the good times me and Kayla had and all the secrets we kept between us.......

*Snoop and Kayla history ~the past*

"Wake up big head" my sister banged on my door. "ugh I hate and love her as at the same time.

I got up out the bed letting out a long groan brushing my hand over my face and rubbing my eyes to get the sleep out of them. I dragged my self to the shower and cute the water on and waited fore it to get hot. I stripped down and step in letting the hot water hug my body.

I took a 30 minute shower and got out brushing my teeth cleaning my ears all that stuff you suppose to do when you takes showers. I wrapped the towel around my lower half of my body and walked out into my walk in closet.

I got my green Ralph Lauren polo shirt with the white horse and my faded blue Levi jeans and my green and white Jordan's. I sprayed on my Cologne that my sister had bought me for my birthday just last month I took one last look in mirror and walked out my room.

I followed the smell of bacon and eggs down the stairs into the kitchen to see my grandma cooking. "morning baby" my grandma said hugging and kisses my cheek.

"grandmmaaa" I whined wipeing the red lipstick off my cheek. "oh hush boy get a plate" she said. shoot ain't have to tell me twice.

I got my plate and sat at the table and watched as she put food inside I could feel my mouth watering already.

"So baby tell me about this girl you've been seeing" she spoke.

"oh um she cool she real nice and pretty and smart" I said starting to smile thinking about her.

"aw my baby in love" she said causing to kinda chock on my food. I never thought about loving someone else beside my grandma and sister but I never thought about loving a girlfriend.

"Nahh it ain't even that serious yet" I said causing her to look at me deeply. "Boy you no you love that girl y'all been dating for almost a year and every time she call you drop everything you doing just to talk to that girl. she said causing me to smile once more.

I looked and the clock and stood up telling my grandma I had to leave . I for my phone dog the charger and the keys off thee hook by the door and got into my grandma Honda and went to school.

*Kayla*

I kissed my dad good bye and got into his Honda and drove to school when I got in the car to check my phone I looked at it to see if I had a text from my boyfriend Snoop I loved him and I think today I was finally say the big 4 letter word. I just hope it doesn't scare him away.

Yeah I know we've been dating for a year so he should feel the same way right.

I sung along to Beyonce song crazy love as I drove to school I love this song I this k it's the beat by far (P.S ik it's a old song but keep in mind its the past when they was teens in highschool)

I pulled into the school parking lot next to snoop car and as always he was standing there waiting for me along with his friend that I can't stand Hakeem. They do everything together like they joined at the hip or something .

I cut my car off and got out fixing my crop top and put my long flowing curly hair behind me slightly flapping as the breeze blew threw it I pulled up my skinny jeans and fixed my shoe strings I was looking cute today I hope Snoop like my outfit.

"hey baby" I said hugging him around his neck as he put his arm around my waist.

"Y'all can stop with all that mushy shit" Hakeem said pulling is apart walking in between us up to school.

"hey I gotta talk to you about something" snoop finally said. "good I gotta talk to you to it important" I said. "OK meet you after school hereat 3:15" he said I nodded my head and we kissed and walked hand and hand into the school.

Today was going to be a great day

*After school*

*Snoop*

I was watching the clock the whole time counting down the minutes we had left.

"OK class pack up you homework will be reading all of chapter 8 in the big book of history and you need to write a one page essay on what you read." the teacher said causing everying to groan.

"alright sense you wanna make sound 2 pages do you wanna make it 3" he asked.

The fuck this nigga on some he bout to get a paragraph.

*riinnnggggg....riinnnnggggggg..rinnnggggg* the bell alarm went off telling us it was time to leave.

I gather my things and walked out the class bumping into Hakeem. "Aye what up with you" he said giving me dap. "I'm catch you later I got go meet Kay " I said walking off. He nodded and went over to talk to his bitch of the week.

I walked outside the school looked across the parking lot to find Kayla beside my car. She was beautiful I watched as she put her up in a high ponytail causing it to flow behind in the wind. As I approached her she  she smiled big opening her arms for a hug.

I hugged her around her waist tight giving her kiss on her neck she giggled.

" I gotta tell you something" we both said at the same time pulling away.

"you first" she said. "um OK... well I don't know how you gone feel after I say this but-" I was cut off. "omg your breaking up with me" she sherked. "Nahh ma I ain't breaking up with you I wanted to say I love you " I said the I love you part quickly.

"wait really oh my god that's what I was going to tewll you but I was scared because I thought maybe you ain't feel the same way" she said causing weights to be lifted off my shoulder.

" you wanna go somewhere" she asked puttingnher hands around my neck. "you for real right now" I asked she nodded and we both got in a cars and she followed me back to my place.

About a 20 minute drive we arrived back at my place we went in and got straight to business.

*Kayla* *3 weeks later*

I sat in my room crying thinking about how could I let this happen. After sitting and thinking for a long time I knew what I had to do.

I wiped up my tears and called snoop number.

"hello" his sleepy voice came threw the phone.

"baby I'm ... umm pregnant" I told him.

*End of Flash Back*

"sir your food here" the nurse said snapping me out my thought.

"thank you" I said. I unwrapped my food and began eating.

--------------------------

This chapter was short for a reason and the reason I did update Monday because I didn't feel like it and Tuesday I started this chapter but then I didn't like it so I kept changing it and today I got a idea that seem good just hope y'all like it

I KNEW BOOK WILL BE COMING OUT SOON CALLED "Released to the streets" keep out watch !!!