chapter 27

Trilogy is out go check out the cover and add it to your library . y'all I'm sorry I'm a liar I said I was going to update yesterday I fell asleep but I was working on the chapter. One more chapter after this

*Hakreem p.o.v*

"I have goods news and I have bad news" gab told me and snoop as we sat at a round table in my trap.

"What is it" I asked getting impatient.

"Good news is that the finger in the jewerly book is not your daughter" he said. I let out a sign of relief.

"the bad is that we couldn't find a match on the string of hair we found in your daughter bedroom" he said.

I grew angry all over again.

"I still can't believe this shit , who put a fucking finger in a jewerly box" snoop banged his hand on the table.

"Look who ever it is , they on some law and order type shit  I don't know if I can get any prints or DNA strands if they being  careful like this" Gabe said.

"Oh my god! That's it!" Snoop jumped up.

"what" I asked.

"Law and order special victim unit episode 102 in season 5 when they kidnap the little girl" he shouted.

(This is a made up episode but the show is real y'all should watch it its good af)

"That's is crazy sit yo as down nobody going to do that" I said.

" no he might be on to something" Gabe said giving snoop his full attention to  continue with his theory.

"Look they the criminals we the cops what the first thing they do, they go back to the crime scene" he said.

"We did that" I said.

"Let me see the box" he said. I tossed the box over to him and watched as looked on the inside and outside the box carefully.

"found it, they got it from Kay kisses jewerly store" he said. "Now we go to Kay kisses and find out who purchased the box" he continued.

"you might be on to something" I said with a little hope as I pulled out my laptop  typing in the name this jewerly store.

"got it its in the second level of the mall" I said.

"what we waiting for let's go" I said grabbing my keys off the table.

"wait a second" snoop said.

Gabe and I both turned around  giving our attention. "y'all see this number on the back" snoop asked.

I rushed over and looked at the number that was hidden under the fabric of the jewerly box.

"enough digits for a number" I said more to my self than them.

"Call it" Gabe said.

I pulled out my phone and dialed the number I out it in speaker.