"What's so funny?"

"I never yelled at her before." Jiyeon whispered.

"Who can?, she's scary."

"Baekhyun did. But I somehow liked that side of him."

You felt your cheeks heating up,

"Is that why Jiyeon always said she liked older guys?"

"What?" Jiyeon asked furrowing her eyebrows while Tiffany gave you a weird look.

"Don't tell me I said it out loud."

"What?" You asked. Her lips curled.

"Because older guys are hotter." You blushed harder and opened your mouth to say something but Tiffany interrupted you,

"Honey you don't have to lie, we heard you." You sighed

"What have I done to have such friends?" You muttered,

"I know right, you don't deserve us." Tiffany said confidently, side hugging you.

"Yes we are so amazing." Jiyeon added hugging you from the other side.

You first went to pick her three siblings from school. Yuha, Sora and Eunbi. Yuha is the oldest, 10 years old, Sora 7 years and Eunbi the youngest 5 years.

They all liked Jiyeon, except Eunbi who liked you the most since the first time you met them. Jiyeon was jealous at how the cutest one liked you way more. She hid behind you whenever Jiyeon tried to approach her, of course you enjoyed watching them.

The rest of the time went on with you teaching them how to make cheesecake in your mother's method. Then preparing dinner and putting the girls to sleep.

You talked for the rest of the night. About anything that could cross your mind.

"The way you look like each other always surprised me but I never thought you could be sisters." Tiffany said hugging a pillow.

"Me either honestly. Even when I felt like she was someone close I just thought she was someone related to mom. Not my sister." You said looking up at the ceiling.

"Where does she live now?"

"With my grandfather."

"Listen girls, I'm going to change the subject." Jiyeon spoke "But sorry I'm just really curious and I don't want to forget about asking like i did many times-"

"Just get to the point already." You interrupted

"Okay, Tiffany." She smiled looking at her

"That smile."

"Yes?"

"Do you like Taehyung?"

"What's with-" You started but the blush on Tiffany's cheeks made you stop "Wait you like him?"

"Yeah....I-I mean no....You know as a f-friend...." She stuttered fidgeting with her fingers.

"I am dumbfounded." You said still surprised by her behavior.

Jiyeon just laughed at you two.

°°°°°°°°

The bell rang, you watched the students leave the classroom. Tiffany came to you,

"Let's go." You nodded at her and got up to follow.

There was an uproar in the hallway, two guys were running around one chasing the other. One of them came and hid behind you while the other one stood in front of you.