Everyone laughed. I looked to Percy and he still looked uncomfortable. I grabbed his hand and turned his face so he looked me straight in the eyes. "Hey. I'm ok now. Please don't worry. Don't make me regret telling you." I smiled at him. He smiled back at me. "You ok now?"

"As long as I'm with you, I'm perfect."

"Awwww." Will said.

We looked up. I laughed. "Are you guys going to do this every time?"

"Yes." Piper grinned at me.

Percy laughed. "Well then, I guess you won't mind this." Percy turned back to me and kissed me. I think we made out for a good two minutes before Nico spoke up.

"Um, puking here."

I laughed against Percy's lips and we pulled away.

"We really need to work on your people skills." Will said. "You can be very insensitive sometimes, death boy."

"Shut up, sunshine. And if I'm so insensitive than why do you hang out with me?" Nico retorted.

"Well, I've been dragged in and it's too late to back out now. I already know too much." Will stated.

"What's that suppo—" Nico stopped abruptly when he noticed that everyone was watching their bickering like a t.v. show. "What?"

"Nothing." I said.

"Alright then...." Will said. Everyone went back to talking all together.

***

"Leo! What are you doing?" Calypso said.

"What?" Leo asked innocently. He was making some sort of invention with some wire, and a fork.

"I'm sure that Annabeth doesn't appreciate you playing with her utensils."

I just laughed and turned back to Percy. He and Frank were mixing cookie dough.  "Hey can I have the blue food coloring?" Percy called to me.

"Sure." I got it form the cabinet and handed it to Percy. He put in a few drops and got back to mixing. "Can I cut in?" I asked frank. "I know he can be a handful." I smiled.  Frank laughed.

"Hey!" Percy complained. "I heard that!"

"Sure." Frank walked off to Hazel who was helping Reyna put the tin foil on the baking sheet. Jason and Piper were setting up the oven.

Percy picked up the blue food coloring.

"Percy! That's way too much!" I laughed. "You're gonna drown the chocolate chips!"

"Hey, my chocolate chips don't drown." He smirked at me.

"You really are a Seaweed Brain."

"I know." He kept mixing. "Alright. I think it's perfect. I'm gonna give this to Nico and Will to put on the baking tray." He walked off with the bowl. The spot on the counter where he had just been was covered in flour. God, I was going to have quite the mess to clean up.