• 30 •

Annabeth's POV

The pain of my mother's death anniversary was very dull now, due to Percy and Reyna cheering me up. We all went back to my house, and just lounged around in the living room, having a Disney movie marathon. Percy insisted that we watch Finding Nemo, which I expected, and Reyna said we had to watch Toy Story (movies one, two, and three of course).

We made popcorn and cookies and ate them all by the end of the marathon. By nine p.m., I had lost track of all the movies we had watched. Reyna and Percy were both too tired to go home, so I let them stay over since it was a Friday. We slept in the living room; Reyna let Percy and I have the couch, and she took the big chair across from us.

We all fell asleep at about one a.m. because we were all talking about random stuff—everything from school to pet peeves.

"Annabeth, what's your biggest pet peeve?" Reyna asked me.

"Well, I really hate when people chew with their mouth open, or talk with food in their mouth. And if they have to talk, when they don't put their hand in front of their mouths. Pretty much when people eat grossly. Oh, and my biggest thing is when people chew really loudly. Like sometimes, I get it, it happens, but when people do it like all the time it drives me insane." I finished.

"How'd you put up with me for so long?" Percy asked. Reyna laughed.

"Well, you're an exception." I smiled at him. I ate some of my popcorn while we asked some more questions.

"Hey Annabeth." Reyna said. She held a pice if popcorn and moved her hand like she was going to throw it. I opened my mouth and she tossed the piece of popcorn. I caught it in my mouth and Percy and Reyna cheered. I put my hands up in peace signs and laughed. I then proceeded to do the same thing with Percy. The cycle just went on until we were all out of breath from laughing so hard.

We all got tired and fell asleep. Percy crawled over to my side of the couch—we were sitting opposite each other before—and snuggled up close to me. I settled into him with my head in his chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I smiled into him. I looked up at him and he looked down at me.

He kissed me for a long time before he said against my lips "I love you Wise Girl."

"I love you too Seaweed Brain."

And we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Author's note

And that's a wrap! Then end!

Jk. I got you there for a second didn't I. 😏😏

Anyways—hope you guys liked. I know this was short but some good stuff is coming up. And yes I plan on doing an epilogue because like I freakin love those. Hope you guys liked it. And I still cannot believe 1k reads. Tysm. Ilygsm.
-bella💕