Chapter 24 The final battle part 3

Kai's POV

"Kai.....Kai......KAI"

I bolted awake, I was in a wooden hut, it was warm and......peaceful, "wow, I thought you'd never wake up" a women's voice said, I looked up "mum, I...is that you" I asked obscurely, I heard her laugh "of course it is silly" she replied, my eyes widened, and I jumped out of bed, "MUM" I screamed out, I ran over to her and hugged her, she laughed, "what's gotten in to you lately" she asked kindly.

I laughed and shook my head, "nothing's wrong", I walked around the hut, it was the exact same, except something wasn't right, but I'll let it slide.

I walked outside the hut and walked around, it was very lively, as I walked that dream that I had replayed in my mind, "were those demons real, did I actually have 2 older brothers, did I do those fun adventures, or were they just dreams, very realistic dreams" I pondered in my head. I shrugged it off and continued walking.

Along my walk, I passed a shrine, a lake with some Fish in it, I also passed many people, they all greeted me and that was fine, but an evil aura surrounded the some parts of the village and I felt confined, so I decided to test if I was confined.

TIME SKIP~

I walk through the bear skin flap door thingy and was instantly greeted by mum, "hey Mum, I was wondering if I could maybe check out the flower fields that are beyond the village" I asked confidently.

I could feel her eyes tense in shock, but she nodded her head, and that took me by surprise, "but be back before sundown, you hear me, before sundown" she said sternly, I jumped at her tone but quickly nodded and headed off down the road.

as I wandered down the road, lots of signs, with the text BEWARE, STAY BACK ect, were to be seen, I scratched my head as the signs slowly turned into decapitated heads, my stomach churned as the thought of oozing blood.

finally, at the end of all that, was a vast green valley, covered in flowers, violets, Sakura Trees  and Much more.

I smiled and breathed in the pure air, a thought crossed my mined, "why did those sign say such things, this place is beautiful" I frowned at the thought.

TIME SKIP~ (I'm soooo lazy)

"hey mum"

"yes dear" my mother called from the kitchen area,

"why where those signs put there" I asked

she gave me a look of shock, that slowly turned to frustration,

"damn, I thought that would work" she whispered, I leaned closer so that I could hear more clearly, 'i knew something was up, but I need more proof, and I now that somethings not right but what is it' I thought to myself.

Mum's POV

'damn' I whispered, 'i thought that would work', I looked around the room, making sure that Kai wasn't in the room, I smiled and called out, "Kai, I'm going out for a bit, I'll be back before noon"

"OK mum" I heard her reply.

Kai's POV

'where is she going' I muttered as my 'mum', left the hut, I followed her.

she was walking for awhile, until the point that I thought she would never stop, my feet hurt, my mind raced and to top it off, I think I left the fire (back at the hut), raging, hopefully it didn't burn the hut down.

(Back to present)

we continued to walk, until we came upon a dark forest, she smiled and I just gulped, as we entered I made sure that I hid so that she wouldn't see me.

after ages and ages, she stopped in a clearing, "Kai, you can come out now" she called out sweetly, my eyes widened in shock, I slowly entered the clearing, she smiled "why were you following me sweety, I was just trying to gather some herbs" she said, lying between her teeth.

I growled, and she backed off, before slowly edging towards me, "what's wrong dear" she said, putting her hand on my shoulder, I smirked, "why would you need to gather herbs, when there's a herb and fruit stall, only 50 meters away from our hut" I asked.

she eyed me, "I needed to find some that are fresh" she finally said, I gritted my teeth, "why where those signs up" I asked, she shrugged.

"then, how come when I came home from the valley, you said 'i thought that would work" I said mimicking her voice, her eyes widened in shock, then went back to normal, she smiled then laughed, patting my shoulder, "I was trying something new for dinner, but It didn't work".

my eyes tensed and scoped the place, trying to find something else to throw back at her, my eyes widened in realization, I growled, "then where's Kenara" I asked dangerously.

her eyes widened in shock, "I d..don't know w...who your talking about d...dear" she stuttered, backing away.

" she's my sister" I said, she gulped, sweat beads formed on her forehead.

" now final question" I started, she nodded shakily, " who.are.you" I asked.

she gasped and tried to run away, I grabbed her arm and forcefully threw her to the ground, "WHO ARE YOU" I yelled at her.

she shook her head, I grabbed her by the throat and lifter her off the ground, my eyes turned red, " who are you" I hissed, I could feel the need to kill this imposter.

I could feel her flesh peel away from her skin, showing a strange man in a baboon pelt, " I thought you'd never find out" his cold raspy voice cut the cold air like a knife.

I gripped around his throat tighter, " who come you new my family bastard" I shouted, he laughter evily.

" simple, the day Sesshomaru attacked your village, I was there Kai, I was controlling those people with my mind, it was all me, but somehow this Kenara escaped my vision, you see, from the day you were born, I could feel the power emitting from you, that's when I made my plan, in was going to steal your powers and make you mine, but somehow you got your powers back and I had to rethink my plan" he said.

I gasped in shock, it was him, all him, everything that has happened, was all.....him.

I clenched my teeth and squeezed his neck tighter, until.....poof he was gone.

the world started spiralling, until I could feel myself falling, I screamed.

                              then the world went black

don't forget to vote :-)