Chapter 4 Help me

Inuyasha told me all about my other brother, Sesshomaru ,to me he didn't seem like a bad guy, besides the fact that he killed everyone I loved.

I don't really trust humans and I don't know why, I try my best to interact with them but I end up running back to Inuyasha.

TIME SKIP (3:00pm)

I was walking around the village by myself for a bit, trying to get some fresh air and settle down.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I just realized that I had been heading into the forest, once I had realized my surroundings I figured that I was lost, I shouted for help but no one came.

I walked for another 10 minutes when I heard rustling in some bushes that were surrounding me.

out of no where 5 to 10 bandits circled me,

"well well, looky what we have here boys" one of the scariest bandits said, my eyes widened in fright.

this bandit had the same expression as the one that tried to kill me with a spear, my body froze from fright and tears of fear rolled down my cheek.

"awww don't cry wittle girl" they all said mockingly.

they all came at me, but I didn't move, it was like my feet were frozen.

I felt something warm roll down my arm, I looked down and saw a deep wound that was inflicted my the daggers that these men carried.

"HELP ME" I screamed out, only to have my mouth muffled with a big dirty hand, tears rolled down my face as a knife was held to my throat "mhm puny demon, can't even protect herself" the one with the knife said.

"just do what we say and we won't hurt you....much" they all said.

"you have exactly 3 SECONDS to let her go before I rip your heart out" I heard a voice say, I forced my head to move over and saw Inuyasha standing there with death in his eyes.

"m...move and the g...girl dies" the leader said as the knife made a thin line of blood appear.

"ohh shit now look what you've done, now he's gonna come" Inuyasha said in frustration, I looked at him with a curious look in my eyes.

I heard screaming from behind me and the knife moved away from my throat, i felt my legs give way and I fell to the ground but I was saved (yet again) by Sesshomaru,

"are you OK Kai" he asked with a soft tone, I broke into tears and clung to his fur, "I'm sorry, im sooo sorry" I cried out,

he used his hand to brush away my tears and kissed me on the head, before waking over to Inuyasha and whacking him on the head.

"OWW what was that for Sesshomaru" he cried out while clutching his head in pain, "I thought I told you to protect her with your LIFE" Sesshomaru hissed, before putting me on Inuyasha's shoulders and turning around, I quickly jumped of Inuyasha's shoulders and ran over to Sesshomaru and jumped onto his back "thank you brother"I said happily.

he smiled and me back on the ground and in a matter of seconds he was gone.

I waked back over to Inuyasha and he picked me up so that my arms wrapped around his neck. I yawned and snuggled my head into his neck and fell asleep.

I felt him kiss my head lightly and continue walking.

don't forget to vote :-)