Chapter 13 The white wolf

I ran to the last spot I saw Kero (yes I named the wolf), as I ran to the spot I noticed that he was still there, I mentally screamed YES, but I said it mentally so that I wouldn't scare the pup.

I grabbed some food food from my pocket and held it out for him, he sniffed it, but then he turned away, "what's wrong Kero, why won't you eat the food"I said mentally,

"because I don't trust you"

"ohh OK........wait WHAT, are telepithacly speaking to me"

"yes"

"can anyone else hear us"

"what point of telepathy do you not understand"

I looked around with a dumbfounded look on my face.

"so how come only I can hear you"

"I don't know"

I nodded "why can't we be friends"

"because bad things will happen if we do, please I don't need any HELP"

(I'm changing the fact about the pup, he is not a pup anymore, but in human years he's 1 year older then kai)

I looked down, but heard the sound of snickering from the people that followed me, I heard Kero growl, "so THATS the reason you want to be friends with me, to male fun of me" he said then started to run away, into the forest.

"no Kero WAIT" I yelled out, my eyes turned red as I turned to face the others, "waterFALL" I yelled out, causing the surrounding water to create a tsunami and wash those bastards away.

I smiled with what I've done, but then remembered the currant situation.

'maybe i should leave him alone....NO, i will NOT give up' i thought to myself.

i ran in the same direction in which i saw Kero run. it lead to the forest, i gulped as i neared the forest. i smiled as i entered "Kero, i will be your friend and i WILL pull you back into the light" i thought aloud.

don't forget to vote :-)