Chapter 17 Kero's story

Kero's POV

"i was born from a star, my mother was a celestial wolf and so she could never find love or have children, so in return for caring for the wolf people and anyone she could, the stars gave her one wish, anything she wanted, she decided that she wanted a pup and so i was born, the stars told her that in order for me to live, she had to die, she replied with a yes, and so 10 weeks later (don't know how long until pups are born) i was born, i was aloud 4 weeks with her before she died, she was the one that told me all this.

the day she died the stars told me that i would enhearet her powers, but in order to release them and gain full power, i needed to have somone to protect,and if i couldnt find anyone in a matter of 2 months all my memories and power would be sealed forever,  i said that that would be easy, but it wasnt, because of my power everyone, both feared me and hated me or where just jelous, so i never found anyone to love me or care for me, thats why i went to isolation, i lost my memories and lost my power, plus i went from happy to sad, to nothing at all, until i faded away from everyone's lives, my mother told me that 'nobody's truly dead until they are truly forgotten', and so i pretty much died.

 That's when you came along, at first i hated that you had family, and people that loved you, so i despised you, that's when you first came up to me and held food out for me,i thought that i had a thin ray of hope, but thats when i remembered that it was to late, so i ran away from you.

you kept trying and coming back for me, but beacuse i was so blinded by jelousy and hatred, i found myself hating you more, until i actually told you that i didnt need your help, but when you said that you wanted to be my friend, and risked your life to save me, i could feel hope, happiness and i felt like i needed to protect you, thats when my powers (somehow) returned, I felt as though you where my whole world, and thanks to you I feel as though I'm needed again" I said happily.

I could see tears in Kai's eyes, "I'm so sorry" she cried out, she wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly. I smiled "its OK, I need to thank you more, if it wasn't for you I would have never made it to the light" I said, she cried more, until she was asleep.

I smiled "thank you Kai"

I nearly cried when I wrote this chapter,

sorry that it was so short, I'll try make a longer one :)

don't forget to vote :-)