Chapter 22 The final battle part 1

I looked down into my arms to see that Shippo had gone a deathly pale, I reached down to feel his forehead and sure enough he had a very high fever, I gulped worryingly, " don't you die on me" I muttered under my breath.

The air had thickened and darkened, the sky was a dark purple as were the trees, the grass was black and soon I wouldn't be able to breath.

I looked behind me only to find that not only was Shippo feeling ill but Kirara was also looking pretty bad, I gritted my teeth, "are you all OK back there" i shouted out, I could hear mumbling behind me so I took that as a yes.

I heard evil laughter fill the sky, I looked up to see that Naraku had grown to a ridiculous height, he was about 30 feet high and was still growing, sweat beads appeared on my forehead as we all continued to run through the sickening forest, until I could finally see the way out,  "where almost there, keep running" I encouraged, they all nodded there heads and started to run a little bit faster.

after what seemed like hours, we finally made it out of Inuyasha's forest and Kiede's Village was in view, I smiled but not for long as I remembered that we where being closely followed by Naraku and all his demons.

I screamed out "SOUND THE ALARM", but no one heard me, I gritted my teeth as I continued to run closer, " SOUND THE ALARM" I shouted out but this time they heard me because moments later a giant bell could be heard, followed by lots of screaming and shouting, I smiled as they evacuated, "please be safe" I whispered, only the men stayed behind to fight, as did Lady Kiede.

i ran to Kiede and handed her Shippo and Kirara, "please take care of them" I asked, she nodded, I also motioned Rin to follow them, at first she resisted but when Sesshomaru stepped in she did.

I prayed to myself that they would all be safe, I then turned to the group, "please all of you stay out of this fight, its my battle not yours" I asked, they all shook there heads no, Kagome and Sango linked their arms with mine "where all in this together" they both said on unison, I hesitated before nodding, "let's get him" I said, they both nodded.

*cue gear up music*

Inuyasha took out his Tessaiga (don't know how to spell it), a strong demonic aura surrounded his sword,and it grew to a large size.

Sango took out her boomerang hiraikotsu (don't know how to spell it) which was made out of many different demons.

Miroku already had his wind tunnel, which was capable of sucking up everything in its path.

Kagome used her sacred arrows, and purification powers.

Sesshomaru used his Bakusaiga which is his strongest sword, thanks to this sword he has over powered his father.

Jaken used his staff of two heads, which could blow out fire, burning demons to a crisp

And I already had all my powers (or so I thought) unlocked to its full potential.

*end hear up music*

now its time to fight

sorry for this short chapter, it was mostly telling you all there powers and stuff, please tell me if I missed anyone  :-)

don't forget to vote :-)