Chapter 9 Naraku's Castle

Naraku's POV

i watched as the young girl slept, i had Kana and Kagura take care of her.

Kai's POV

i woke up slowly to find myself in a darkened room, panic struck me.

i got off the bed and ran out the door, only to slam into a hard chest, i was about to fall backwards but a strong hand wrapped around my waist.

i looked up, it was a monster, it smiled at me, showing its horrible yellow teeth.

"hows about you and me have a little fun" it said, i screamed and a massive hand slapped my cheek, slamming me to a wall.

tears ran down my face but i held no emotion, i promised myself that i would never show emotion on my face again.

the monster grabbed my hair and flung me over his knee, i coughed out blood.

after the i coughed up more blood, i could feel the same evil aura that i felt when i heard the laughing.

out of nowhere a massive tentacle gently picked my now bleeding body of the ground, another one pierced through the monsters back, killing him slowly.

finding some new strength, i slashed at the tentacle until it was nothing but ribbons.

i ran around around the castle, trying to find away out, until a hand rested on my shoulder, i looked up to see a man with long blackish blue hair, black eyes with pale skin.

"where am i" i asked.

he smiled and motioned me to follow him.

after a while of walking he finally stopped at a door, i looked at him.

"put this on" he said, handing me a silver chained necklace with a locket, i stared at him but hesitantly put it on.

my eyes widened and the necklace glowed, i could feel all my memories disappear and where replaced with new ones.

after a few minutes the glowing stopped and i looked up to see the man, i opened the door and walked inside, the man followed me but i stopped him.

"I'm getting dressed so please wait outside, ill be there in a minute" i asked smiling.

the man smirked "as you wish...little sister"

i smiled and closed the door.

duh duh duhhhh!!

massive twist,

you cant miss,

i wonder how Sesshomaru

will feel about this.

(omg it rhymed)

sorry i don't know if its either Hana or Kana (i cant remember)

don't forget to vote :-)