Description

Name: Kai

Age: 10 (around the age of Rin)

Breed: Full blooded dog demon

Family: Find out in story

Gender: Female

she is really small

the girl on the cover

Description: (when the seal is broken)

Long white hair (usually put up in a high pony tail) with a side fringe that covers left eye. (later in the story she gets a flower pin)

a White, fluffy tail

white dog ears (like inuyasha)

White (with a hint of blue) wolf like skin shorts that go up about 4 inches above knees.

A tank top (Same colour as shorts) that covers chest and clearly shows belly button.

Wears no shoes (Hates them)

Golden eyes.

A purple crescent moon on forehead, purple scratch like marks on both cheeks (Only one on each cheek)

Sharp white canines

a golden locket that has a lock but no key like a seal (not the animal)

and sealing tattoos around both wrists.

Description: (when the seal is still working)

Long brown hair with a hair pin that her 'family' bought her.

Light brown eyes

wears a long red and pink kimono with beautiful flower pattens.

she has the tattoos but doesn't have the markings on her face. (yet)

Life Story:

Never knew her family. Kai was adopted by a friendly village that she both loved and cherished.

That village was the only thing she cared about and were the only people she EVER trusted.

in return for their kindness Kai promised to protect their village.

the locket (that is a seal but she doesn't know about it), con seals her true Identity (that she doesn't know about)

Kai always thought that she was a human, she looked like one and acted like one but never knew that she wasn't one until now.

don't forget to vote :-)