Chapter 11 Memories back

Kai's POV

i ran and ran and ran with the little girl under my arms, i ran until i was out of breath.

"that's a pretty necklace miss" i heard the young girl say, i looked down at her and smiled "can i try it on"

my eyes widened at her request, "w..well my brother told me that i should never take it off" I replied, she gave me a sad nod and turned away, "mmm well I guess you could" I said as I started turning the lock.

"Kai STOP"

Naraku's POV

I as soon as Kai left the garden I started to run after her, after hours of running, Kai finally stopped in a clearing.

after a small conversation I saw her start to take of the necklace.

'shit' I cursed, "Kai STOP" I screamed out, her eyes widened as they landed on me. I was about to run over to her when Sesshomaru got to her first.

I watched in horror as he rushed over and ripped the necklace of her, a white light started to glow and everyone who came to get Kai circled around her.

She lifted of the ground and her long white hair, ears, tail plus clothes all came back, I gulped as she came back to earth.

Kai's POV

I remember, I remember everything. I smiled as Naraku had a hint of fear in his eyes.

my eyes turned red and I smirked evilly as I lit my hand on fire, everyone's eyes widened at my new trick including Sesshomaru.

I threw my fire ball at Naraku, burning him to a crisp.

TIME SKIP~

I ran into the open arms of Inuyasha then Sesshomaru, but he didn't hug back, but that's Sesshomaru for ya.

after everyone hugged and stuff, that scrawny wolf boy was

led up to me with an apologetic look on his face.

"look I'm r..rea...mmm....really sorry" he mumbled out, I smiled and grabbed him in a death hug, "that's ok" I yelled in his ear causing him to flinch.

we all laughed and decided to make our way home. all the way back we were all laughing (except Sesshomaru) but for some reason I wasn't laughing. after awhile I stopped and trailed to the back of the group.

Rin saw this and so she slowed her pace down to mine, "what's wrong Kai-chan" she asked with her cute little voice, I didn't reply, "Kai......Kai.........KAI" she ended up shouting out, which caused everyone to stopped walking and turn my way.

I still didn't reply, Inuyasha sped up to me and grabbed my shoulders "Kai you OK" he asked, I looked up and saw black dots cloud my vision.

' what's wrong with me'  I thought before I saw black.

"Kai...Kai...kaiiiii"

sorry short chapter

don't forget to vote :-)