Chapter 2 Powers unleashed

the sky turned cloudy until you couldn't see a hint of the blue sky underneath it.

the wind howled and lighting cracked, rain poured down.

I smiled and created a massive wall of water that flooded the village and was close to totally destroying that bastard.

before that happened, I shouted out "I REMEMBER EVERYTHING NOW, MY MEMORIES ARE BACK,DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM, PUNY MAN, I AM KAI, THE LAST CHILD OF......INU TASHO" he looked at me and then saw the crescent moon on my forehead, his eyes widened 'I have a a little sister' he thought to himself.

"and I WILL kill you" I hissed dangerously but something happened to prevent me from doing so.

the necklace started to glow and a sharp pain erupted through out my entire body.

I felt myself falling but before I hit the ground I felt strong pair of arms wrap around me in bridal style.

I pushed my self away from him "stay away from me you monster, they were my friends, my family, my everything and you took them away from me, I hate you, I HATE YOU" I screamed out, tears streaming down my face.

I was about to kill him but I felt a searing pain course through out my back, I looked behind me and saw a young man, probably a survivor, tears fell from my face and i fell to the ground.

Unknown POV

I watched in amazement as this girl said my fathers name, but then the unexpected happened, she started falling, something in me snapped and I ran to catch her.

I caught her just as she was about to hit the ground but she quickly pushed me away in anger, I felt sorrow pierce through me but I didn't know why, 'was it because she said that she was my father last child's' I thought to myself.

"I hate you, I HATE YOU" I heard her scream, my eyes widened as she said that.

but not as much as what happened next.

she got up and looked as though she was about to kill me, but a spear shot through her back.

I looked at the man who did it and I felt anger in my body, my eyes turned to a crimson red as I rushed to catch her as she fell again.

I caught her and sped towards the young man, I killed him by ripping his heart out, he fell to the ground.

I looked at the young girl in my arms "leave me alone, go away, I hate you, I hate you"I heard her say. she tried to struggle but I tightened my grip on her.

I put my hand on the little girl and patted her head until she fell asleep. silent tears rolled down her face and I brushed them away.

I stroked her cheek as she slept 'she's cold' I thought so I carefully wrapped her in my kimono trying not to wake her.

she tightened her grip on me as I started to walk and she snuggled into my chest.

'Should I take her with me or should I take her to my Half breed MUTT of a brother's I growled at the thought of seeing that thing again.

don't forget to vote :-)