Chapter 21 Betrayal

Recap~

"KERO......HELP ME"

end of recap~

Kero's POV

my ears perked up, I heard her, I heard Kai, "this way, I heard her" in yelled out.

I looked behind me to make sure that everyone was following, everyone but Sesshomaru was following.

"she's this way" I yelled out and started to head west, please be OK.

I flew for a while until I finally came across a field of deadly miasma, Naraku, I'll destroy you.

Kai's POV

"KERO!!!" I screamed out again, "he's not coming" Naraku said in a sing song tone, I gulped as sweat beads started to roll from my forehead, "why don't you be a good girl and just give in to me" he said.

I shook my head no, "I'll never give in to you, no matter how long it takes, I'll never stop running, or fighting not until I have my freedom and justice returned to me" I spat, he shook his head, "tsk tsk tsk ohh KAI why can't you just be a good little girl, it would made this sooo much easier for you" he said evily.

I gulped as he brought his face to mine, he used his pinky to lift my chin up, he grinned sadistically as he bought his lips closer to mine.

"KAI" I heard something scream out, "ohh look my dear, we have company" Naraku said, I smiled as I bought my fist up to his face, "take ....... this" I screamed out and collided my fist with his face, he went flying into the wall (again).

I smiled happily, "KERO" I screamed out and no later than 5 seconds , kero and everyone where right in front of me, I could feel happy tears form in my eyes. "I love you guys so much" I cried out as I ran into the open arms of Inuyasha, I cried happily as did Inuyasha (0_0) I stared at him, as did everyone else.

"I'm not crying, Just ....... something in my eye" he said, trying to cover the truth, I nodded "course there was" I said mockingly causing everyone one to laugh.

and evil laugh caused us to come back to reality, we all snapped our heads over to Naraku, who had bits of his skin peeling, a little bit of blood and heaps of tentacles surrounding him.

"did you really think that you could defeat me with just one blow" he said mockingly, I glared at him.

I was about to walk up to him when the most strangest thing happened, i was about 2 meters away from Naraku when Miko ran up to me and punched me to the ground.

We all had widened eye expressions on our face, "M...Miko why" I asked, the snake demon looked down "I'm so sorry, but I was created for this exact thing, my job was to befriend you and then report back to Naraku" he said with a sad smile.

tears pricked at my eyes as he started to walk towards Naraku, "well your no use to me any one" he said with an evil smile, he clenched his fist and in a instant, poof, Tomiko was gone.

I stared at Naraku with a wide eyed face, "how could you" I whispered, "HOW COULD YOU!!!"

I ran at him with crimson red eyes, anger radiated from my skin, the tension in the air thickened and the thirst for justice, blood and revenge could be seen.

I lifted my fists above my head, ready to knock him down, when something happened that caused me to stop, Naraku's tentacles squirmed and moved, I could hear that awful slopping sound as his tentacles formed a face, it was Miko's face, "you wouldn't hit me....would you Kai" he said mockingly, I hesitated, but that was enough time for Naraku to quickly move out the way and slam me into a wall.

I cried out in pain as I collided with the brick wall, blood seeped through my clothes, I could feel my sight going hazy.

Inuyasha's POV

for some reason none of us could move as Kai tried to kill Naraku, none of us tried to help her as she collided with the wall.

out of nowhere I could feel a breeze whip past me, making my silver hair whip all around , once the hair stopped moving and my shocked face went back to normal, I could clearly see Sesshomaru standing there.

I marched up to him and hissed into his ear, "where have you been", "don't worry Inuyasha, I'll deal with you next" he replied.

I blinked 'what was he going to do' I wondered to myself, he grabbed his Bakusiega, my eyes widened, wasn't that his strongest sword.

Sesshomaru wasn't going to just defeat Naraku, he was going to pulverise him.

as he made his way over to Naraku he was stopped by Kai, "stop Sesshomaru, this is my fight" she yelled out, Naraku laughed as his tentacles created many other demons, probably for us to fight.

"Kai, STOP YOU CANT DO THIS BY YOURSELF" I shouted out, she shook her head, "I'll avenge my friend, or DIE TRYING" she called out causing Sesshomaru to stop in his tracks, "Sesshomaru, go help her" I asked desperately, he shook his head no, "she wants to do it herself, that's her choice and i respect that" he answered, i growled and rushed up to help her, "NO STOP" Kai yelled at me, her voice was slightly darker then usual, it actually made me shiver.

Naraku laughed as he raised his hand to us, making the demons fly at us, "iron reaver SOUL STEALER" i yelled out slashing down 5 demons in a row, but they didn't die no they re spawned into 2.

Kai's POV

I looked over to Inuyasha to find him slashing down 5 demons in a row, I smiled but that smile soon vanished as 5 demons became 10, I gasped and looked back over to Naraku, he was chuckling evily, I growled as I slashed one of his tentacles away from me.

but it was like it didn't even affect him because it just grew back, then he started to grow, and grow and grow, until he was busting through the roof.

"EVERYBODY OUT" I screamed out, they did as I was told and started to flea from the castle, I had to carry Shippo out because the Miasma was to much for him, we ran until we made it to a clear, grassy field, at least there wasn't anyone around.

we all kept running because I knew that it wasn't safe for both Shippo nor Rin and so we first had to get them to safety, as I ran I could see the Miasma eating away at everything it touched, soon enough the surrounding trees were all dead looking and the grass was a sickening black.

I looked behind me to see that Naraku was still growing and was hot on our trail.

the battle has begun

don't forget to vote :-)