Chapter 7 Stone cold

recap-

i was walking to Kiede's village, to see Kai, when i came across the scent of blood.

her blood

Sesshomaru's POV

my eyes widened as the stench became stronger, after a while of running i finally made it to where Kai's blood was.

i looked around and then continued to follow her (now moving) scent.

Kai's POV

i kept running, was it true?, would my parents wish i was never born?

maybe right now their laughing at me?.

i came to a clearing, i looked down so that you couldn't see my face.

i kept walking along when i bumped into a fluffy thing, i didn't bother to look up.

"Kia" the monotone said, it was Sesshomaru, "M,lord where are you" i heard another voice say, until out of the bushes came a young human girl, an ugly green toad demon and a two headed dragon.

i looked away as Sesshomaru just kept staring at me.

"ergh who's this half breed mutt, M'lord, is she bothering you, shall i dispose of her, STAFF OF TWO..." "Jaken, shut up" Sesshomaru said with a slightly harsher tone.

"b...but M'lord, this foul thing surely can't be worth your time, maybe you should just send her back home, if she even has a home M'lord, I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if her family abandoned her" Jaken kept saying with his eyes closed.

I looked down, my bangs now covering my eyes, so that you couldn't see them.

the toad kept on blabbering on about how useless I would be and that no one loved me, until I couldn't take it anymore.

my teeth clenched shut and my eyes turned to a crimson red, my bangs lifted from my face to reveal my mark on my forehead and my eyes. (as though air was pushing her hair up).

I ran up to the toad and gripped his neck, lifting him high above my head, I could see the look of pure fear in his eyes, I shouted in his face, my voice lower then usual.

"WHO YOU CALLING MUTT, PUNY DEMON, DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM, I AM KAI, THE LAST CHILD OF INU TASHA"

I then ran, I ran faster then ever before, tears threatened to leave my face, but I stopped them "no I will never cry again" I whispered.

Sesshomaru's POV

I was so angry right now that words couldn't describe how I was feeling, that idiot of a demon just made my sister feel like shit, plus she's a full blood like me.

"mhmm stupid demon" I heard Jaken mumble, I growled and Jaken flinched "w..what's wrong m..M'lord" he said.

"you know that mutt you kept calling her"

"y..yeah"

"that mutt for 1 is a full blooded demon and 2

SHE'S MY SISTER"

"*gulp*" "i..I'm s..so sorry M'lord, if i knew who she was i would never had called her that" he apologised.

"cool" Rin piped up, we all turned to her (they forgot she was there).

" i want to be friends with her" she said again.

i shook my head "Kai doesn't trust humans, yet Rin" i said in my usual monotoned voice.

i started to follow her scent.

Koga's POV

i whacked my stupid son in the head, he cried in pain.

"oww what's that for" he complained,

"do you know what you've done, that girl doesn't have any family what so ever" i yelled.

"thats not true", we all looked at Kagome.

"she has 2 brothers, Sesshomaru and Inuyasha"

my eyes widened in shock. "s..she's related to that mutt" i stuttered. she nodded "plus she's even stronger then Sesshomaru, Inuyasha AND Inu Tasha combined" she continued.

i saw Ginta and Hakaku freeze then shiver, i looked at them with a weird expression.

"t..that Sesshomaru even took you down Koga" they said in unison, "plus he's real intimidating"

i glared at him, i saw Kagome look really depressed.

i walked over to her "if it makes you feel better, we'll look for her" i saw her face lighten up then nod.

i smiled and called my pack, i also made Kunai (my son) come with us.

don't forget to vote :-)