Chapter 12 Staying with Koga and Family

I woke up in a dark cave, Koga's cave, I mentally cursed and got off the ground and headed outside,

once outside I noticed that it was midnight and it was a new moon, I smiled and decided to walk around.

the first thing I noticed was that there were LOTS of wolves, I froze and stuck to the shadows to try and not get caught.

"what do you think your doing" I heard a voice say behind me, I froze and turned around, I mentally sighed with relief, it was just Inuyasha, but he looked different.

"you looked......different" I said as though it was the most obvious thing in the world.

he sighed and nodded his head.

Inuyasha now had long dark brown hair,no more dog ears, brown eyes and looked human.

I sighed and walked away to where a group of wolves were eating.

once I made it there I noticed that there was a small young wolf that was getting nothing to eat, not to mention that instead of brown or grey like the others, this one was pure white.

I walked over to it and offered him food (the wolfs a boy),

but he didn't take it, he just growled and walked away.

I had a look a determination in my eyes, I WILL become friends with that wolf pup.

I decided that I would asked Koga or Kunai about the young pup.

TIME SKIP~ (in the cave)

"Hey Koga, what's with that young wolf pup" I asked, I heard all the wolf people including the wolves, snicker,

" that wolf pups an outcast, a nobody, if we ever ran out of food, that pup would be our dinner" he said laughing.

"not on my watch, I'm going to become friends with that pup and take care of it if it takes me forever, weather you like it or not" I said, running out the cave soon followed by the whole of the pack, wanting to have a good show.

Sorry short chapter, I'll try make a longer one. ;)

don't forget to vote :-)